Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Prototype turbo inlet pipe

I'm going to build 5 to start with. This one was just forcefully bought from me like the last turbo we built was, lol. Keep in mind, by the time the Pumaspeed gets to your door, its about $300, and i like this one more.

If you guys want to pre-pay and get on the list for the first 5. Just know its going to take around 3 weeks.

tim0thy1

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #62
1.D1JL-Dave

2.wishes to stay un-named-person

3.tim0thy1

2 left at $120 shipped

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #64
All the $120 are spoken for ( and some have actually already paid).
I'm going to touch base with him today and I'll update everyone. He ordered parts and they came up "back-ordered", so he ordered them from a different and guess shipping took a while. But I'll update later tonight :)

I'm confused. I signed up on 09-17. I was #3 on the list of 5 to preorder the turbo inlet at $120. It was explained the inlets would take approximately 3 weeks to make and have ready for sale. Following the last post on 09-17, there have been no additional correspondences until today. I was under the impression, by signing up nearly 3 weeks ago, I was purchasing the turbo inlet for $120. It was also my understanding that no payment was necessary until the turbo inlets were ready to ship...

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #68
I'm not personally building them. I just needed a list for the first 5 at $120. The issue I've run into is that selling 5 has been no issue at all, and that guys are asking about getting one of the $120 ones ( which I understand ).
I do agree we were hoping to have them done by now, but getting the parts have been an issue. I'm personally just happy he's building them for me ( and us ).
But i also understand being anxious about getting new parts :)
I really wanted to have one on my car by the dyno this past Saturday as well.
But I feel like were close enough to start taking money ( imagine if I had collected money 3 weeks ago without an inlet to ship you RIGHT NOW ).
If you feel wronged, I am sorry. If you have pay'd i will refund money asap.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I thought that's what I was supposed to do.

Dave

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #75
I thought that's what I was supposed to do.

Dave
No no no.... That's not how this works... Your supposed to complain and whine (when you have no interest in buying it reguardless), then never buy anything but over priced name-brands. You really screwed this one up Dave !!!

This is your second warning. Lucky we keep you around after buying all those awesome frame braces !!!

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #77
There is no excuse...
Now go troll some threads and complain !!
(Then when your done, complain about the lack of aftermarket we enjoy )

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
And here I thought Dave was a trend setter with that new past'd past tense that he paided'd with .. hmmm I better go back under my bridge ... LOL

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #79
Just to update this. These are all sold already, but... Pretty cool.

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #80
IMG]http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/10/ef06cf8b2d449dd85eee9980d4d4487f.jpg[/IMG]

Dave's and 2 or pre-ordered guy's inlets :)