Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Psa do not use motul in your fiesta st

Search "(B6)" in the 2016 owner's manual.
https://owner.ford.com/tools/account/how-tos/owner-manuals/sitemap.html

Given what's been going on with our timing belts on those that are regularly driven aggressively, this may be questionable, but transmission fluid change interval is listed at 150k.
View attachment 61599

On page 241 it lists:

We have found no issue with rounding up to 2.0L fill.
(some even just fill until it starts running out of the fill hole)

On page 242 it lists:

The first serial is the specification. The second serial is the Ford part number for the Motorcraft fluid.

Re spec, reportedly,
  • WSS = 75W-80

What I have in mine is API GL-4+ spec, is full synthetic and a tad more viscous at higher temps than the stock DCT fluid.
Downside is the stuff literally has to be imported.
My change interval will be around 100k versus the recommended 150k.
Since it went in with at least 20k (likely much more) on the stock stuff, it'll be some time before I'll want to swap it out again.

Have you read what Motul says about its Dual Clutch Transmission oil? It is not 75W, as the bottle clearly states.

MOTUL MULTI DCTF is not suitable for some mechanical gearboxes requiring gear oil with very low viscosity grade at low temperature such as SAE 75W and API GL-4. For that purpose, use MOTUL manual transmission gear oil GEAR POWER FE 75W.
Before use always refer to the owner manual or handbook of the vehicle.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Have you read what Motul
Personally never looked at or used Motul brand. Nothing for or against it, I've just never needed to consider it. My first exposure to it was via supersport bike forums where the overwhelming majority only discuss using what professional racers are perceived to use; not realizing that racing fluids aren't engineered/suitable for normal use on the street. So I paid little mind to what they were discussing.