Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

pwnall1337's Fiesta ST #2 Build Thread

Jurrian. I can't send the focus st ones back until my turbo goes on. I notice exhaust rattle with the 2 stock hangers so I can't wait to get these on. I'll send the focus hangers back June 16th ish~
No worries, we've got a good amount here to hold us off for now :)

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #43
Turbo is here, and I'm just hoping everything is there and I'm not missing any pieces. Though I'm pretty sure I need the white spring cause my vacuum on the stage 3 package is -11psi and I'm sure with the bigger turbo it's going to increase, and atp told me they ran the white spring on their 300 + whp car so that's what I went with, however http://www.atpturbo.com/mm5/merchan...de=tp&Product_Code=TIL-BOV-007&Category_Code= says the white spring is the 11 PSI spring and my box says "11 psi black" and the part number 002573 shows 11 psi black on amazon. I'm super confused.

GTX2860R turbo :

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #44
I removed the 8psi someone stuck overtop of the 11psi. This doesn't make any sense considering the 8psi spring is the white spring according to tial http://www.tialsport.com/documents/w3_tial_qqr_sp.pdf

updated pic with me pulling off the 8PSI.

[MENTION=348]ModBargains[/MENTION] do you guys have any info on this?

I ordered my kit last week. Haven't received mine yet and I got recommendations to get the 10 psi unpainted spring with my bov on the gtx2863. All the charts I've seen show the white spring being the 8 psi spring. I'm assuming you ordered a black colored bov hence the "black" on box label. The box originally contained a black bov with an 11 psi spring but they changed the spring to the white spring you specified which is 8 psi hence the overlay on your box. If this is correct I will probably get a box that states Blue (my bov color) with a 10 psi overlay on top of the default 11 psi. That's my theory anyway [emoji1]

Working on confirming it. The invoice here it's written correctly so unless it was shipped out wrong, we should be good. But I'll verify with them real quick and I'll email you back :)

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #48
Thanks [MENTION=348]ModBargains[/MENTION] and [MENTION=425]flurry[/MENTION] Sweet BOV! and [MENTION=2886]FearTheSnail[/MENTION] , Will have numbers hopefully by June 16th.

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #49
Soo close. Big turbo Thrusday! Hopefully have some dyno graphs/videos up by Friday! Also you guys need to keep in mind that we have 100 + degree IAT's and 94 ambient temps, so don't expect anything too crazy on 93 pump.

Soo close. Big turbo Thrusday! Hopefully have some dyno graphs/videos up by Friday! Also you guys need to keep in mind that we have 100 + degree IAT's and 94 ambient temps, so don't expect anything too crazy on 93 pump.

Definitely looking forward to seeing the results!

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #54
Car has been dropped off at JMS racing as of 3 hours ago. I expect amazing results as Jorge is probably the best tuner in South Texas. Can't wait to see numbers and graphs.

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #58
It was making 280 fwhp / 260 fwtq and they are encountering misfire. I'm not sure if [MENTION=9]rodmoe[/MENTION] swapped out his spark plugs or not for colder ones, but my car is seeing misfire and they are going to swap them out and put it back on the dyno.

airjor13

2000 Post Club
It was making 280 rwhp / 260 rwtq and they are encountering misfire. I'm not sure if [MENTION=9]rodmoe[/MENTION] swapped out his spark plugs or not for colder ones, but my car is seeing misfire and they are going to swap them out and put it back on the dyno.
First RWD Fiesta? LOL

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
I think he put in new plugs but off the top of my head I dont recall them being colder..

Ford Community Posts