Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

pwnall1337's Fiesta ST #2 Build Thread

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
I was just perusing and noticed you're using the ITV22s... Didn't we come to the conclusion that there weren't any suitable replacements for our spark plugs? They're equal to the NGK IridiumIX LTR7IX-11s... If they're good I'm gonna give my NGKs a try again.

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #103
I was just perusing and noticed you're using the ITV22s... Didn't we come to the conclusion that there weren't any suitable replacements for our spark plugs? They're equal to the NGK IridiumIX LTR7IX-11s... If they're good I'm gonna give my NGKs a try again.
I'm running NGK plugs. They went one step colder than stock. Not sure which plug was used.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
The step colder NGK plugs are the ones I mentioned. Good numbers by the way. Going WMI?

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Can't wait to get my GTX kit from [MENTION=1098]drag4life723[/MENTION]. It'll be Panda tuned. Gotta put the smack down on some mofos. I'll probably be going with a stage 2 Cooling Mist WMI kit... My goal is 350whp max on WMI. I hope to ride around on a low boost on 93 around 280, high boost on 93 at 300-310.

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #106
Can't wait to get my GTX kit from [MENTION=1098]drag4life723[/MENTION]. It'll be Panda tuned. Gotta put the smack down on some mofos. I'll probably be going with a stage 2 Cooling Mist WMI kit... My goal is 350whp max on WMI. I hope to ride around on a low boost on 93 around 280, high boost on 93 at 300-310.
Taking it to SA Raceway tonight on stock tires/wheels to see what she can do with my ametuer 23 year old white kid driving skills. In 3 months I'm paying off the motorcycle $7,500 debt, than ordering DHM gtx2860r kit with out the turbo and going DHM flex/aux fuel and DHM built motor kit. I'll be using e85 for sure, but I'll determine whether or not I want to add water meth on top of e85.

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Check out our fb page we hit 341whp on 91oct with a 4000+ft DA lol it wasn't intentional but it did it. It was way out of fuel

Russ

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
You wont be sorry going DHM and once we get the aux fuel WMI is optional for cooling WOOT !!!

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Anything over 350 whp is hard to keep the tires from roasting when ya drop the hammer ;) lol dang the bad luck eh ;)

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #111
Wow... Maybe I'll shoot for a little bit more powa.
Here in Texas I'm held back by 99 degree outside temps, but 93 helps. Even so, i'm 11.8 afr until 7k and it leans up to 12.2/12.3 afr by 7,400 . I need more fuel!!!!!

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #114
So I ran 1/4 today and my best time was 14.5. It's about 95 degrees out and I'm on stock tires/wheels. My 60ft was 2.7 and my reaction time was about a second. If I had a bigger exhaust system and turbo manifold it could have been much better but lag was definitely a factor. The biggest factor for the 1/4 was traction, wayy too much wheel spin. Ran my buddies 2015 wrx (sti trunk swap) 3 times and demolished a charger. The wrx had traction and beat me every time, but we raced on the way home and I pull on him every time.

I pulled no timing during the drag, but I pulled -2.82 on cyl1 and -1.00 on cyl3 once on the way home. I hope it doesn't come back as the -2.82 bothered me.

DHM1

1000 Post Club
So I ran 1/4 today and my best time was 14.5. It's about 95 degrees out and I'm on stock tires/wheels. My 60ft was 2.7 and my reaction time was about a second. If I had a bigger exhaust system and turbo manifold it could have been much better but lag was definitely a factor. The biggest factor for the 1/4 was traction, wayy too much wheel spin. Ran my buddies 2015 wrx (sti trunk swap) 3 times and demolished a charger. The wrx had traction and beat me every time, but we raced on the way home and I pull on him every time.

I pulled no timing during the drag, but I pulled -2.82 on cyl1 and -1.00 on cyl3 once on the way home. I hope it doesn't come back as the -2.82 bothered me.
What was the mph? Post slips?

Russ

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #116
What was the mph? Post slips?

Russ
Slips are in my car, but the best run was the last run against the charger, but I braked too early cause I'm a scrub. The announcer even goes "Fiesta braked too early" right at the end. I'll post videos soon, but my highest trap was 103 MPH.

(EDIT) Filmed with a potato (Slow off the line from wheel spin, but I caught up!)

[video=youtube;q1TrsvRD_rw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1TrsvRD_rw[/video]

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #117
fiesta vs cobb stage 1 w/ets intake wrx in car. As shown in the above video, once I build boost I pull on him, but spool and fuel are the biggest issues here.

[video=youtube;FHYdxYD5ZyI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHYdxYD5ZyI[/video]

Slips are in my car, but the best run was the last run against the charger, but I braked too early cause I'm a scrub. The announcer even goes "Fiesta braked too early" right at the end. I'll post videos soon, but my highest trap was 103 MPH.

(EDIT) Filmed with a potato (Slow off the line from wheel spin, but I caught up!)

[video=youtube;q1TrsvRD_rw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1TrsvRD_rw[/video]
Post a slip [emoji4]

What's the elevation like at the track you were running at?

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #120
Ok guys, So I'm already working on Stage 4. Here's what happens in November. I'll be removing my cobb turbo back and parts of my ATP gtx2860r kit in favor of DHM parts and MBRP exhaust from [MENTION=348]ModBargains[/MENTION].

Here's what's going on in November:

DHM GTX EWG Manifold
Tial Vband Exhaust Housing
Tial MVS WG
DHM EWG Dump Tube
DHM GTX Kit DP
DHM Charge Pipe
Vband clamps, Tbolt Clamps, Misc
3" MBRP Cat Back System
Stratified/DHM Xtra? Aux Fuel System

Along with the parts install, I'll be ordering a custom set of pistons/rods from Livernois Motorsports. I'm paying for R&D/Testing/Fab time as they don't currently offering the setup, but it's still cheaper than their 3.5 Ecoboost Internals. The Piston/Rods will take 10-12 weeks for delivery from order so I'm going to place the order In November to ensure I have them by January for the rebuild. The DHM parts will reduce my spool times from 4,500 rpm to 3,200->3,600 rpm range. My goal is to make 380 whp on the gtx2860r turbo with 100% meth injection using an alky system. I should be pushing 310-315 whp to keep my stock pistons very safe. Then in January I'm going to shoot for 380 whp revving to 8K rpm.