Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Qualified Installers?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
This is all stuff that can be tackled by a DIYer...there are tons of videos on YouTube! You will save yourself at least $350 doing it yourself and you can have the accomplishment feeling when you're all done!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

CSM

1000 Post Club
Brew City Boost is in Milwaukee a little north of you.

Also there was a race shop that runs a Focus and Fiesta eco boost race car I believe somewhere north of Milwaukee...They did a few pro-tunes in that area IIRC But I am drawing a blank on their name.

DangerMouse

You are fairly close to 6 star motorsports in Schaumburg. They did some work on my mazdaspeed3 back in the day. I would definitely recommend them, they have good prices too. I got a quote from a shop that specializes in st /rs for hybrid turbo install and it was $1400, 6 star was $650. But honestly those are easy jobs to do yourself. I can help you out if you come up to rockford. I have some time off work coming up and will be doing a ton of stuff to my car.

Spork1569

This is all stuff that can be tackled by a DIYer...there are tons of videos on YouTube! You will save yourself at least $350 doing it yourself and you can have the accomplishment feeling when you're all done!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Yep YouTube is a lifesaver. Already spending a ton of money on mods as is I'd rather save what I would pay to install myself and put towards the next mod lol.

Plus at this point it gives me something to do on the weekends. Starting out I was afraid to even do a RMM install on my own but through the power of YouTube and perseverance anything is possible.

Plus nothing beats that feeling of accomplishment when you finish an install that was giving you difficulty. Heck I almost put '' successfully installed FMIC by myself'' on my resume after finishing that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
U Great Lakes Fiesta ST Owners 0