Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Question? Cobb Tuning, Exhaust, etc

I'm new to the whole upgrading and tuning my car, but really interested in doing it to my new Fiesta ST. I am wondering is it bad if I purchase basically all the hardware upgrades, Cobb Ford Fiesta ST Turbo-Back Exhaust, Cobb High Flow Filter, Cobb Rear Motor Mount, and Cobb intake(when they release it) before I purhcase and do any tuning with the Cobb Accessport. My theory is buy all the hardware then tune after with all the new equipment already on the car. Is this a dumb, smart, or doesn't really matter. I know that tuning will make the cars performance increase the most, my question is, will adding all this stuff without a tune damage my car or negatively affect it's performance? Thanks! I love my Fiesta just don't want to hurt what is an amazing car.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Well you wouldn't need the high flow filter if you plan on getting the intake. The intake system will replace the whole stock air box so the high flow filter will be pointless. So that will save you $49.99 right there!