Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Question for those that have the Ford ST200 box

Thank you for the further description and the photos. It is likely that I may shamelessly copy your arrangements :) When I looked under this area the other day, it does look pretty tight with the windshield washer tank (so I worried about hose kinking/tight bends), your approach seems to solve that nicely.
I enjoy sharing with the FiST community. No need to reinvent the wheel if you like the wheel you see, no shame in that. I think I trimmed just a bit off the 90 that attached to the bellmouth, to clear the tank, or at least not to be stressed/pushed up against it.

I enjoy sharing with the FiST community. No need to reinvent the wheel if you like the wheel you see, no shame in that. I think I trimmed just a bit off the 90 that attached to the bellmouth, to clear the tank, or at least not to be stressed/pushed up against it.
I'm debating modifying a stock airbox, or simply taking the incredibly easy approach of buying an ST 200 :) In either case, your results show so clearly that ducting to the fog light delete is absolutely critical.

I will probably just buy the ST 200 box for ease (and honestly for a little bit of vanity to have the cool euro part, LOL). I believe the hose that comes with it is long enough to reach the fog lamp area.

Do you have links to the exact elbows you purchased? Again, your results are so detailed and fantastic I see no need to do anything other than copy your approach😁

Last edited:
I'm debating modifying a stock airbox, or simply taking the incredibly easy approach of buying an ST 200 :) In either case, your results show so clearly that ducting to the fog light delete is absolutely critical.

I will probably just buy the ST 200 box for ease (and honestly for a little bit of vanity to you have the cool euro part, LOL). I believe the hose that comes with it is long enough to reach the fog lamp area.
Do you have links to the exact elbows you purchased? Again, your results are so detailed and fantastic I see no need to do anything other than copy your approach😁
Here's the link for the 90 Silicone Elbows, these come with T-Clamps I ended up using for my FMIC. I think these were the least expensive, including elbows without clamps. Less than $8 each free shipping.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2-5-90DEGR...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

I wasn't aware of the ST200 box when I started my mod, if I had I also may have gone that route to eliminate the work, but it turned out to be fun testing the various configs along the way. I used a silicone 45 deg at the bottom of my airbox, this wouldn't benefit the ST200 as the attachment point should be straight.

I've seen the ST200 boxes periodically in the FS thread, and Ron/Whoosh carries them. If you need more length for the duct, here's a link only $2 more than what I paid. I cut 9" off a 1 meter length,
you'll need a bit more than me, so 36" will be close. If you email Ron he could give you the length that comes with the ST200.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1M-Black-C...253740?hash=item3b480369ec:g:wWwAAOSwyPRe0Jvd

If you have an AP3, I would be interested in the Baro - Air Filter Pressure for the ST200. Most times, I didn't log Baro but had it displayed on the AP3, just noted it since it wouldn't change during logging. The ST200 bellmouth is a bit smaller than the Cobb that I have, so curious if it is noticeable on loss. Also, if you can log, would want to know what induction pipe you have (stock?).

This type of intake is certainly optimized for intake press loss and temperature rise, I was and still am very happy with the #'s. I did some similar testing deciding which FMIC to go with to be optimized for the S280 install currently in progress. I may post the results when I finally get around to adding a build thread instead of a lengthy signature.

Glad my efforts are helping others.

I will probably just buy the ST 200 box for ease (and honestly for a little bit of vanity to you have the cool euro part, LOL). I believe the hose that comes with it is long enough to reach the fog lamp area.

I just remembered I put this together at the request of another memebe.

Attachments

I would really like to find this piece somewhere so i too can keep my fog light.
It looks like Ron's bellmouth was added next to the fog port:

https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopif...ight-delete-cold-air-duct-2014-2019-fiesta-st

I have my nose off, it looks like this would work. One fog light was good enough for me as I pretty much never use, but if I didn't want the delete, I'd use Ron's belmouth and mount next to the fog, should end up same or similar to picture.

I've seen the ST200 boxes periodically in the FS thread, and Ron/Whoosh carries them. If you need more length for the duct, here's a link only $2 more than what I paid. I cut 9" off a 1 meter length,
you'll need a bit more than me, so 36" will be close. If you email Ron he could give you the length that comes with the ST200
Ron just replied that the hose is about 25 inches long, so it looks like I will need a new hose or an extension.