Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Question for those that have the Ford ST200 box

.... I love that people commented have likely not even tested scientifically the differences between the boxes or the Big Mouth. It's all just keyboard engineers
So has anyone actually performed any testing? Let's see it.

...we have these ducts being made up now ... to the front brakes for cool air
Nice! Thanks for bringing these to market - very important for those that track their car.

for those with the ST200 box
we have these ducts being made up now in a nice selection of colors too

can be used for ST200 or any air feed to your intake or to the front brakes for cool air

Do you think will be possible to add it as the picture attached? I would like to keep both SS3 Fog Lights and use the ST200.
Are you willing to release the plastic fog cover complete?

If I ever get my Trump bux I will definitely be getting the ST200 airbox and duct from you Ron. Looks awesome AND it's functional.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
On a shelf. I snaked the hose in by leaving out a fenderwell fastner. I might cut it if it rubs.

Sent from my SM-A205U1 using Tapatalk
No more Fog light to help the little critters see you coming and to shoe away the thick water droplets also known as fog.[sad]

Last edited:
Hello ladies and gents, been on the fence with the st200 box... what do you guys think about just drilling a 2” hole in the bottom, threading in one of these and then having a hose clamped on and routed in a similar fashion as the st200?

Just stumbled upon this, thoughts? Stay safe guys

Attachments

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
I bought the ST200 box from Ron@Whoosh. I love that it's the engineering of Mountune and Ford and the stealthiness of it. A modified stock box just isn't the same. If you see both you'll understand otherwise Ford could have just done that and saved a ton of engineering money instead of making a whole new box just for that run of ST200s.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Oh no doubt it is a nice piece, love how there is no hacking and is stealth! May just have to bite the bullet and get it.

Mikey456

Hello ladies and gents, been on the fence with the st200 box... what do you guys think about just drilling a 2” hole in the bottom, threading in one of these and then having a hose clamped on and routed in a similar fashion as the st200?

Just stumbled upon this, thoughts? Stay safe guys
I did drilled a 2 1/4 (correction from my 2 1/2 that I thought it was earlier) hole at the bottom of the air box and stopped at that point (I should of made it a 2 inch hole instead)I like that I do not have to snake the hose around underneath. The ST200 setup looks better, but I have yet to see a comparison in performance between the often derided “hack job” hole and the ST200. Maybe it’s more noticeable with modified cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mikey456

I did it awhile ago. I felt a slight difference with a hi performance filter...more noise than power I think. Im on a stock tune though. If I did it again I would have made a 2 inch hole or if I’m concerned about the “look” for emissions inspection (the hole is underneath.. lol ) the ST200 might be a good upgrade. But if I do spend the money, I don’t expect any power difference... just a lighter wallet. The better money is spent on a intercooler if u get a tune or live in a hot climate [for more consistent performance]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk