Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Race Red Build

Great looking car! The OZs look really nice. Did you notice any degradation in signal strength with the Perrin Shorty? I have one on my Subaru and the FM reception stayed about the same, but no satellite radio in that car. Im not even sure if the satellite signal is received through the roof mounted antenna on the STs.

Great looking car! The OZs look really nice. Did you notice any degradation in signal strength with the Perrin Shorty? I have one on my Subaru and the FM reception stayed about the same, but no satellite radio in that car. Im not even sure if the satellite signal is received through the roof mounted antenna on the STs.
For me at least, FM reception didn't seem to change (never use it), and the XM reception is unchanged (always used it, 99% sure the XM antenna is the black box on the top of the windshield behind the mirror).

Also those wheels look amazing and are probably the only wheels at this point I'd consider replacing my Pro Race 1.2s with.

OP
S
Thread Starter #49
Thanks! No I didn't notice any change. Reception is pretty much the same. But I am in a very populated area so that helps.

Hey man, can you measure the clearance between your OZ Wheels and the Stock caliper. I am really considering picking up these wheels, but I have the Wilwood brake kit. I want to make sure that these will clear my setup.