Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Raptor Racing: About Us...who ARE these GUYS!!

Trader history for RaptorRacing (0)

RaptorRacing

Vendor
He guys,

Just wanted to post up to say that we are excited to finally be here and wanted to just post up a little ?about us? page. We started in the ?business? 10 years ago out of a passion for older Supra?s (2nd gen 82-86). There was literally no aftermarket support and we had the desire and resources to open this market up. The rest as they say is history, we are the only manufacture of specialty parts for these cars and virtually the only place in the world for many parts.

Over the years we have developed our own parts for these car, from simple parts like catbacks and cats to parts that have stretched our research resources such as our own line:

• Feramic Clutches
  • Urethane Bushings
  • Wilwood Big Brake Kit
  • Rubber Seals and Trim no long available from Toyota

I know I know, this has nothing to do with FiST, just trying to establish when it comes to cars we love we are fully devouted to them. The FiST has captured our hearts and the mod bug has hit and excited to see what we can do for this awesome vehicle.

We are located in Canada where we ship all our ?Raptor Racing? manufactured parts from, and we have employee?s in the US that handle all other shipping/sales. We have worked hard over the last few weeks with our suppliers to help us have FiST/FoST parts available for immediate shipping. On the site, many of the parts ship the same day from 1 of 2 US Shipping Locations as soon as same day.

If you?re Canadian you?re also in luck as we are constantly going into the US for business to bring back inventory. We will slowly be bringing in FiST/FoST parts into Canada to stock, much like we do for Supra parts. Anything not in stock is easily obtained and brought back and delivered free of Duty/Brokerage Fees.

The website pricing is in USD and for now all the Ford parts ship from the US, Canadians are encouraged to email/pm us for details on shipping. If you?re in the GTA, we can easily meet up and deliver parts in most GTA locations. For the rest of Canada we have great UPS discounts so please contact us to see what we can do.

Here is just a sample of some of our own line of parts:

Subrame Bushings

Intake Kit

Super Proud of these?Toyota no longer sells Camber Adjust bolts and it?s BADLY needed so we made our own:

Cat-back Exhaust?s

Another tough project; Rear Window Seals?unavailable from Toyota

Where nobody else could get it done we managed to sell dozens of Vented Carbon Hoods, Hatches and Sunroof Panels.

Sorry to bore you with all this Old Toyota stuff, I promise from now on it?s FiST FiST FiST!! We know we are the "new kid on the block", we hope to show you what our old school Supra customers already know...that we have a stellar reputation for commitment to our product and customers.

Happy Driving Folks...hope to see a few of you on the road soon[driving]

OP
RaptorRacing

RaptorRacing

Vendor
Thread Starter #3
MOAR pics of that supra!! /drool
Hahaha...can't do it Son as I promised no more Supra Content. But if you're refering to "that" white one...it's actually 3 different customers cars. Don't ask me why but for some reason all the customers that test fit the prototype carbon fiber parts had white cars.