Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Ready Set Roll 2017!

Trader history for PCA-1 (0)

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #2

Last edited:
OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #5

Wheels are selling!!! Click here!

Last edited:

Zissou

I'm sure you get asked this regularly, but do you know if there's any plans for a 16 x 8 in our bolt pattern? I would loveee to see some of those in bronze.
I'd also love to see the 17x7.5 offered in bronze.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I'm sure you get asked this regularly, but do you know if there's any plans for a 16 x 8 in our bolt pattern?
I think it would take a 10,000+ person request, coming DIRECTLY into Rimstock HQ, for them to even consider the 16x8s, and maybe not even then! [:(] [mad]

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #9
I'm sure you get asked this regularly, but do you know if there's any plans for a 16 x 8 in our bolt pattern? I would loveee to see some of those in bronze.
I'd also love to see the 17x7.5 offered in bronze.
Nothing on the 16x8. If there was, you guys would be the first to know.

Bronze can be had in 17x7.5. At this time there is no stock on hand. You can place a factory order if you wish.

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #10
I think it would take a 10,000+ person request, coming DIRECTLY into Rimstock HQ, for them to even consider the 16x8s, and maybe not even then! [:(] [mad]
TD has a lot of sizes for 4x108, or any lug pattern just about. 16x8 happens to not be one. With so many sizes, one could easily wonder why not a 16x8 too. Perhaps TD sees all the sizes as plenty enough, I do not know. I get asked for other sizes as well be it Pro Race 1.2 or Pro Race 3. I always forward mentions of 16x8's, so it is not like TD is unaware, especially after the last forum effort. If Europe was asking for them, in my opinion they would have been producing 16x8's already. I never say never and am not hesitant to ask.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
TD has a lot of sizes for 4x108, or any lug pattern just about. 16x8 happens to not be one. With so many sizes, one could easily wonder why not a 16x8 too. Perhaps TD sees all the sizes as plenty enough, I do not know. I get asked for other sizes as well be it Pro Race 1.2 or Pro Race 3. I always forward mentions of 16x8's, so it is not like TD is unaware, especially after the last forum effort. If Europe was asking for them, in my opinion they would have been producing 16x8's already. I never say never and am not hesitant to ask.
Don't the Brit, Euro (and maybe even WORLD) rallycrossers use a 16" wheel/tire (not sure what width though)? [dunno]

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #12
Don't the Brit, Euro (and maybe even WORLD) rallycrossers use a 16" wheel/tire (not sure what width though)? [dunno]
If they thought they could sufficiently sell 16x8's they would do it. Cannot say what the UK/Euro crowd uses.

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #16
Counting down!!! Ready Set Roll 2017 ends 9/2/17!

Stock levels are dropping especially in popular colors!

Don't wait to get in on the lowest pricing that happens only one time a year!

Go here and check it out!!!

Zissou

Nothing on the 16x8. If there was, you guys would be the first to know.

Bronze can be had in 17x7.5. At this time there is no stock on hand. You can place a factory order if you wish.
Is this sale only for what stock is on hand? Or if one were to place an order from the factory (say to get a bronze 16x7) would it cost more?

I'm so torn on the size. 16x7 vs 15x8 vs something in a 17". Any option would be in bronze. Of course I want the 16x8 that I can't have.
I've been doing as much research as I can. OEM tires are nearing the end so it might be time to move to a new size and get the benefit of lighter wheels. Style matters though, so I'm very torn.

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #18
Is this sale only for what stock is on hand? Or if one were to place an order from the factory (say to get a bronze 16x7) would it cost more?

I'm so torn on the size. 16x7 vs 15x8 vs something in a 17". Any option would be in bronze. Of course I want the 16x8 that I can't have.
I've been doing as much research as I can. OEM tires are nearing the end so it might be time to move to a new size and get the benefit of lighter wheels. Style matters though, so I'm very torn.
Correct, this sale is for stock on hand. Note, there will be a special order non-refundable deposit of only $150 starting Labor Day.

Bronze showing in stock. Wiill need to verify with the warehouse:

15x8/4x108/35mm offset w/63.4 hub bore. $615 + $45 for bronze = $660 + shipping

17x8/4x108/42mm offset w/63.4 hub bore. $770 + $45 for bronze = $815 + shipping.

Thoughts?

Zissou

Correct, this sale is for stock on hand. Note, there will be a special order non-refundable deposit of only $150 starting Labor Day.

Bronze showing in stock. Wiill need to verify with the warehouse:

15x8/4x108/35mm offset w/63.4 hub bore. $615 + $45 for bronze = $660 + shipping

17x8/4x108/42mm offset w/63.4 hub bore. $770 + $45 for bronze = $815 + shipping.

Thoughts?
How much is shipping for the 15x8's to zip 22911?