Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rear calipers seizing.... ISSUE?

So recently just did a full brake job on the FiST as I work for Ford it didn't cost me much but that's beyond the point... My issue was we replaced both rear calipers at the same time as the brake job about 2 months ago.... fast forward to a week ago and the parking brake starts feeling a little loose and shoddy so I have the guys look at it and realize the parking brake cables are seized so those get replaced however upon replacing the cables my left rear caliper was seized again...… those rear calipers have seen nothing but sun and warm weather since being replaced. Has anyone else had this issue with their rear calipers seizing? or did I get a lemon.....

X2 on last comment. I had my rear pads drag a bit . Since I repacked with new grease, haven’t had any issues. Mind you this happened on my 2018 just owning it for 3 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk