Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

"Rear carpeted floor mats with embroidered ST logo" in Canada

When building a Fiesta ST on the Ford Canada site, it seems like "Rear carpeted floor mats with embroidered ST logo" is supposed to be standart on 400A - Equipment Group. I did not have that included in my FiST. Do you guys think I should call Ford Customer service? It is really supposed to be standard equipment? Any of you guys got it?

You raise a good point. I have a 2015 and I do not have any carpets with logo inside. If you do call Ford, please update us.

When building a Fiesta ST on the Ford Canada site, it seems like "Rear carpeted floor mats with embroidered ST logo" is supposed to be standart on 400A - Equipment Group. I did not have that included in my FiST. Do you guys think I should call Ford Customer service? It is really supposed to be standard equipment? Any of you guys got it?
You raise a good point. I have a 2015 and I do not have any carpets with logo inside. If you do call Ford, please update us.
Hey guys,

I've checked my ordering resources and see that the 2015 Fiesta ST comes standard with floor mats; however, it does not specify them as embroidered with the ST logo. I see the "Rear carpeted floor mats with embroidered ST logo" specification on the Build and Price tool that you're referring to. I'm sending this over to the experts for clarification and will let you know what I find out. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Mariel

My Canadian spec March 2015 build FiST came without any logos on the factory carpet mats.

OP
V
Thread Starter #6
Hey guys,

I've checked my ordering resources and see that the 2015 Fiesta ST comes standard with floor mats; however, it does not specify them as embroidered with the ST logo. I see the "Rear carpeted floor mats with embroidered ST logo" specification on the Build and Price tool that you're referring to. I'm sending this over to the experts for clarification and will let you know what I find out. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Mariel
Awesome! Thank you for checking this and taking the time to read the posts here! It is really appreciated!

FordServiceCA is amazing. The helped make the buying experience amazing. Im sure they will figure this out. I have no st in my mats ( i don't care though) lol!

OP
V
Thread Starter #8
Well... I care! I was actually checking to eventually order the ST mats, but seeing it is supposed to come stock, I am patiently waiting the outcome. I'm sure it can't be a mistake that it was listed as included...

I tried to get the "included" auto dimming mirror last year and everything went good until the dealer said: we can't install it, you don't have the required harness in the car.

I installed my own.

Carpets should be an easy fix and if it is valid for MY14 I want some too :)

Thank you [MENTION=1539]FordServiceCA[/MENTION] Mariel.
Awesome! Thank you for checking this and taking the time to read the posts here! It is really appreciated!
FordServiceCA is amazing. The helped make the buying experience amazing. Im sure they will figure this out. I have no st in my mats ( i don't care though) lol!
... Carpets should be an easy fix and if it is valid for MY14 I want some too :)
No problem; happy to help! I appreciate your patience while I get this figured out. Looks like I'm gonna have to dig a little deeper to make sure I get the right info for ya. Please send me PMs with your dealership information and VIN.

Mariel

OP
V
Thread Starter #14
Well, I was told that this was a mistake on their hand and that it should not have been listed as standard in the first place. I find that pretty disappointing as these carpets are worth 150$ online. I think we should at least get something...

Well, I was told that this was a mistake on their hand and that it should not have been listed as standard in the first place. I find that pretty disappointing as these carpets are worth 150$ online. I think we should at least get something...
That's correct. I spoke with the experts and the rear embroidered ST logo floor mats are not standard on the Fiesta ST. It comes standard with upgraded floor mats, compared to the base Fiesta, that are thicker mats. This was an error on the Build and Price tool on our site. I appreciate you guys bringing this to our attention, as we're now working to get this corrected in order to avoid any confusion in the future.

Mariel