Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Removing the underbody cladding/covers-pain?

I want to protect the car for the winter months that are ahead here in rusty Ontario, Canada and was wondering if one of you fine fellas has ever gone thru the troubles of removing the black coloured cladding/covers on each side of the undercarriage on these cars?

It may appear that the rear brace may have to be removed first?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I want to protect the car for the winter months that are ahead here in rusty Ontario, Canada and was wondering if one of you fine fellas has ever gone thru the troubles of removing the black coloured cladding/covers on each side of the undercarriage on these cars?

It may appear that the rear brace may have to be removed first?

wait... you want to protect the car by removing the protection?

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
wait... you want to protect the car by removing the protection?
To be able to spray in the cavity.
[MENTION=5773]Striker[/MENTION] looked at it and said nah. Most places will be able to work around it with special attachments (similar to in door spray).

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
ahhh ok. Not a bad idea. I just hit the car wash for the underbody wash every time it snows.

OP
S
Thread Starter #5
Update- super easy to do and I'm glad I did. Put back together after I coated it with my rust inhibitor

OP
S
Thread Starter #7
Lol only pictures I have are of the front fender liners off so I can get in there as well.

But I will be doing the other side tonight and will report back with pictures.