Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Resin Knobs

OP
Maihyo
Thread Starter #62
Looks great! Keep them coming! Branch out but don't grow too fast!
Thanks! I've got a few more designs lined up but just for other shapes. Its difficult to design for other cars when you don't have it in your posession lol. Might go for a honda and frs variant soon but not planning to branch farther out than that anytime soon

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OP
Maihyo
Thread Starter #65
I just saw typhoons post and came here to see what was up, they looked so amazing I instantly ordered one. if I like it awesome, if not I'm still more then happy helping out a fellow owner get something going.

Ah was the blue knob order from you? Thanks for the support!

OP
Maihyo
Thread Starter #67
yeah that was me, figured I'd keep it simple for now

Much appreciated! It will be en route monday! Ill email you the tracking # then as well. You actually beat 2 other people to that one haha

Much appreciated! It will be en route monday! Ill email you the tracking # then as well. You actually beat 2 other people to that one haha

yeah it said it was the last one haha. couldn't pass it up, it was an expensive day. no rush man, do it when you can

Absolutely love how my shift knob came out. @Maihyo was a pleasure to deal with, helped me out with all of my questions and kept me updated during every step of him making the knob. The knitted cover was a nice surprise as well.

OP
Maihyo
Thread Starter #70
Absolutely love how my shift knob came out. @Maihyo was a pleasure to deal with, helped me out with all of my questions and kept me updated during every step of him making the knob. The knitted cover was a nice surprise as well.

Much appreciated! Im glad you like it! That was my first go with the gold glitter, I like the gold way more than the white glitter. It shows a lot better