Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

REVIEW: budget LEDs low beam and reverse lights

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I didnt want to cut the edge like Jeff had to in order to fit the left side. I was also paranoid the fan would get caught and melt the headlight housing. LoL Plus they look cool. haha
Absolutely not* I just put them in and twisted the caps back on. It was a tight fit. Think about it for a sec....it takes alot of heat to melt plastic and if the lights got that hot....car-B-que time or at least magic smoke. I rolled mine for at least 40k too.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Magnetic

Absolutely not* I just put them in and twisted the caps back on. It was It was tight fit. Think about it for a sec....it takes alot of heat to melt plastic and if the lights got that hot....car-B-que time or at least magic smoke. I rolled mine for at least 40k too.

car-B-que OMG that got me! haha Well they're in there now. I saved the OEMs though so we'll see.

So weird how I'm looking forward to it getting dark now. That's only really happened on Christmas eve as a kid so that Christmas could roll around. haha

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
car-B-que OMG that got me! haha Well they're in there now. I saved the OEMs though so we'll see.

So weird how I'm looking forward to it getting dark now. That's only really happened on Christmas eve as a kid so that Christmas could roll around. haha
You can reposition the way the LED is also on the assembly with the screw so it can mimick the placement of the filament on the halogen. Mine were good to go out of the box. I also NEVER got flashed either with the Techmax Gen1s.

Magnetic

You can reposition the way the LED is also on the assembly with the screw so it can mimick the placement of the filament on the halogen. Mine were good to go out of the box. I also NEVER got flashed either with the Techmax Gen1s.

I didnt see a screw anywhere. I'll have to look at the listing when I get back from my Krav Maga class.