Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Revo No Stage 3 or 4?

Taz

After some research I decided that I liked the look of Revo's Stage 4 option for the Fiesta ST180. Just to make sure of my full options I decided to have a look on their official site only to find that it isn't listed. Not only that, even Stage 3 isn't listed as an option, only Stages 1 and 2! It seems that you can only get Stages 3 and 4 via secondary dealers, which is extremely odd. On top of that, they don't show the full list of hardware needed for upgrades. Am I missing something here? Why aren't Stage 3 and 4 listed on Revo's official site?

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Not entirely sure, but I think that used the 330 turbo which was an absolute piece of shit. If I were in England I would have Peron install a S284 kit and calibration for me if staying stock fuel, or a G25-550 kit if doing hpfp/injectors or aux fuel.

OP
Taz

Taz

Thread Starter #3
Not entirely sure, but I think that used the 330 turbo which was an absolute piece of shit. If I were in England I would have Peron install a S284 kit and calibration for me if staying stock fuel, or a G25-550 kit if doing hpfp/injectors or aux fuel.
Are you saying that the only thing wrong with the Revo Stage 4 kit is the turbo?

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Are you saying that the only thing wrong with the Revo Stage 4 kit is the turbo?
I don’t know much about revo as we don’t get much of their stuff so can’t speak to that, just the horror stories I’ve read on here on that 330 turbo.

OP
Taz

Taz

Thread Starter #6
Search MJ Performance in Plymouth, England.

They have just released a turbo by Turbotechnics (I think it is) that is designed to work with the Revo Stage 4 software.

Call them and speak with Martyn.

View: https://youtu.be/64TaCvd9pKk
Luckily I live in Devon, just up the road from Plymouth, so I'll certainly keep my eye on this!

Just watched the vid and it does look really sweeet! Thanks for the tip! Like I said, it's especially good seeing that I live in easy reaching distance here in Exeter. It's just a straight trip down! (y)

Last edited:
Luckily I live in Devon, just up the road from Plymouth, so I'll certainly keep my eye on this!

Just watched the vid and it does look really sweeet! Thanks for the tip! Like I said, it's especially good seeing that I live in easy reaching distance here in Exeter. It's just a straight trip down! (y)
No worries.

I'm in Australia and they have helped me out on a few things, they seem to be a no nonsense, quality service and knowledgable workshop. That and they have that turbo for sale exclusively through them.
Happy shopping though, they may be of use to you even for maintenance and other mods. They are are a Revo dealer too obviously.