Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rims so sexy, they aren't allowed

Im looking at the Method Race Wheels. They were bred for performance for off road racing making a very strong and lightweight wheel that is affordable and they have created their first rally wheels. I talked to them today and they are looking to expand the configs and design in the next year or so. I told them to take a look at the Focus/Fiesta ST/RS cars with the rally superstar drivers of Ken and Tanner.

http://www.methodracewheels.com/collections/rally-wheels/501

How strong they are...
The Method MR502 VT-Spec wheels have even helped David Higgins win a race. Last year at the 2014 Oregon Trail Rally, Higgins drove nearly 14 miles on a rim alone after the tire was shredded with confirmed speeds above 100mph going over multiple crest jumps, enabling him to complete the stage without stopping to change the tire and wheel. In an interview with SRT USA, Method Race Wheels Engineering Manager, Sean Kleinschuster says, ?The wheel is now proudly displayed in our main conference room and is constantly generating conversations during meetings.?
http://www.torquenews.com/1084/how-subaru-wrx-sti-went-14-miles-rim-alone-win-rally-stage

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
F'ing cool:)

I would want to know the weight and construction method, which the way they are mades seems to not matter if that tough.

Very good cost and style is great as well.

IF, you need a super strong wheel for rallying, etc, you sometimes have to live with more weight which is totally understandable.

IF, you are not rallying your car and not driving 12 miles hitting up to 100 MPH you can run a lower weight wheel just fine and enjoy the performance over the heavy wheel.