Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Road and Track Performance Car of the Year

Pretty cool!

Seriously, to have cars like the new C7 and the SLS (plus the Jags, the Porsche, the Ferrari, etc). in the same competition, where they are driven back to back, and people still choose to drive the FiST for fun is pretty amazing.

I had some dude pull up behind me today. I could read his lips as I looked in my rear view... it went something like "WTF a Fiesta?" Then he snaps a picture with his phone LOL. I've had a lot of compliments on the looks of the ride. A few days ago some guy said to me "nice car what is it?"... he looks at the Ford emblem and says "huh, a ford, they make nice cars now eh?". lol

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
nice, people here dont even notice mine, i think they see it as just another fiesta on the road

rooSTer

1000 Post Club

We have a pair of small cars on hand—the Mini John Cooper Works GP and Ford Fiesta ST—and the editors are unanimously in favor of the Ford. Cammisa's notes in the JCW's logbook show him to be unimpressed: "Buh-bye, Mini, it's been fun. Disastrous on track." That might be a bit extreme, but I'm happy to step out of the Mini; it has a nasty habit of wagging its tail in 110-mph braking. "It's like they made it do that, for quote-unquote character," Webster suggests.
Really cool.

nice, people here dont even notice mine, i think they see it as just another fiesta on the road
I see the same thing here in NM, of course I have de-baged mine but I love the look on peoples faces in the rear view as a Fiesta goes by them as they are trying to speed up in an ATTEMPT to stop me from passing them, [bootyshake]!

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
I had two dudes pull up next to me at the light in a early 2000 Stang and they looked like they were familiar with the FiST, smiling, giggling , nodding their heads up and down reving the engine with flowmaster exhaust and 20 inch dubs that probably weigh more than my car. So I looked at them smiled back and took off when the light turn green...never saw them again LOL

On the way back from a company Christmas party, a guy in an '04 Mustang GT wanted some. Wife was drunk and instigating, so we went. From 60-120mph, we were locked. When I attempted to slap it into 5th, he walked away. 4th-5th's a long ass stretch! Still proud of my little car, for locking it up with an engine 3x it's size. ;)

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
On the way back from a company Christmas party, a guy in an '04 Mustang GT wanted some. Wife was drunk and instigating, so we went. From 60-120mph, we were locked. When I attempted to slap it into 5th, he walked away. 4th-5th's a long ass stretch! Still proud of my little car, for locking it up with an engine 3x it's size. ;)
Thats whats up!

It was funny when that issue of Road & Track showed up. It was like hey there's my car! It looked so out of place in that elite company. I wouldn't call it fast but I find it to be entertainingly quick.The handling and driving experience is really where this car shines.

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
It was funny when that issue of Road & Track showed up. It was like hey there's my car! It looked so out of place in that elite company. I wouldn't call it fast but I find it to be entertainingly quick.The handling and driving experience is really where this car shines.
Yeah it might not be the fastest car around, but I see this platform having such great potential.

Ford Community Posts