Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Road Rant

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Ugh- I'm just SO SICK of how bad people drive anymore!

Out at lunch getting gas and ran home for a bit and I almost was in 2 accidents. Then some jerk pulled all the way up to make a left while I was there first waiting to make a right, so I had to wait till their inconsiderate ass went before I could see again and go. And to top it off, I got stuck behind someone in an old Honda driving under the speed limit on a little backroad.

Just so annoyed now.

LonestarRS

Seems like its getting worst and worst each year with idiot drivers. Here in TX people have no idea what the turn signals are.

MKIIIRS

Staff Member
One of the biggest problem out here in Arizona are red light runners, not sure if its the heat or what but I've gotten into the habit of waiting an extra second or two after the light turns green before I move.

OP
GhostRS

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #4
And on my way back from C&C this morning and 2 cars cut me on while I was on an exit ramp!!!!! Seriously????