Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

RobK's 15' OW Build

Yes, I would also like to thank [MENTION=3313]D-resonant[/MENTION], [MENTION=3445]PestoBananaPie[/MENTION], [MENTION=3711]BadNewsST[/MENTION], [MENTION=697]SICKESSS-ST[/MENTION] and a few other Focus guys!
No problem man. I had fun watching you guys do all the work and watching [MENTION=3445]PestoBananaPie[/MENTION] running from a bug

DUDE THAT BUG WAS HUGE
[MENTION=697]SICKESSS-ST[/MENTION] .....YOU WOULDNT REMEMBER YOU WERE DRUNK DRINKING THAT WATER BEER [goofydrunk]

OP
R
Thread Starter #28
A quick update.

Gt2554 is feeling great, [MENTION=3805]Tune+[/MENTION] Tune is really consistent and I am really happy how the car drives now. Car is still a tad laggy in certain situations but I went to a track day today at the Streets of Willow and the the turbp felt great! I'm really happy that I went with this turbo. All though I have been to this track quite a few other times this was the first with this car and I was taking it relatively easy to learn the car, especially the rear end with the Pierce motorsports torsion bar.

Here is a little clip of the beginning of the day chasing down an 08 M3. https://youtu.be/U8Uhju-eH-w

A quick update.

Gt2554 is feeling great, [MENTION=3805]Tune+[/MENTION] Tune is really consistent and I am really happy how the car drives now. Car is still a tad laggy in certain situations but I went to a track day today at the Streets of Willow and the the turbp felt great! I'm really happy that I went with this turbo. All though I have been to this track quite a few other times this was the first with this car and I was taking it relatively easy to learn the car, especially the rear end with the Pierce motorsports torsion bar.

Here is a little clip of the beginning of the day chasing down an 08 M3. https://youtu.be/U8Uhju-eH-w
Looking good! I will make one suggestion though, try swapping out the BOV you are running for a Turbosmart Smartport or a Synapse DV. You have quite the bit of surge going on there and these BOV's above work really well with smaller turbos.

Very cool video! Quick question, is the surging the fluttering sound when letting off throttle? I've heard other turbo cars sound like that and did not know it was bad.

Very cool video! Quick question, is the surging the fluttering sound when letting off throttle? I've heard other turbo cars sound like that and did not know it was bad.

Yes that is correct, that is the sound of air hitting the compressor cover and slowing it down.