Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Roof ski box

Hello,

I'm very interested in buying an ST. I ski every winter & need to put my roof box on top of the car.

Is there an OEM rack system that works better on different model years?

I have a 2010 Mazda5 that Thule & Mazda collaborated on a roof rack system.

Is there anything like that for Fiesta ST's?

Thanks,
Dan

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
I ski solo so I put my skis inside with the back seats laying flat, Skis over center console extending towards the glove box. Might work for you if you cannot find a good solution for on top.

Hello,

I'm very interested in buying an ST. I ski every winter & need to put my roof box on top of the car.

Is there an OEM rack system that works better on different model years?

I have a 2010 Mazda5 that Thule & Mazda collaborated on a roof rack system.

Is there anything like that for Fiesta ST's?

Thanks,
Dan
are you looking for a rack or a box? I have a roof rack on my '14 FiST this thing works like a charm, i also have one for sale if you are looking for the rack, and if its too high shoot me an offer.... https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/rola-59768-roof-rack.22258/
Otherwise i do basically the same that @kivnul stated but i place mine out of the way on the passenger-side in a bag. I have fit 4 peeps including me and all our gear on a 2 hour drive to Breck ( and then hit a pothole and got a flat, but that is besides the point) in the FiST, thing is a trooper!

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Ford has crossbars in their accessories catalog. They may also have the mounts for skis.