Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rota Titan?

the duke

You have any recommendations?
Muteki, McGuard, Gorilla. Since they're aftermarket wheels likely they need to be conical taper lugs. I believe the OEM lugs are tapered as well.

For rings you just need the ID/OD dimensions, which offhand I don't have. I would recommend metal rings (I grabbed some Aluminum RIngs off Amazon) as plastic ones have a change to melt due to heat transfer into the hub. This is really more of an issue in track racing environment where the hub/disc heatsoaks from the brake friction.
https://www.amazon.com/73-1mm-Circuit-Performance-Aluminum-Centric/dp/B01JN0MW1W

Anybody have any luck touching up the paint on hyper black titans? I scrapped the wheel lip on one of mine. Pretty butt hurt about it. :mad:

Not many pics of gold Titans on the forum. Here's my contribution. I did have the same issue as others with the rear caps not fitting; these are the 17x7.5s. I am going without until I figure that out. Regardless, I LOVE the look paired with Eibach springs.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Looks awesome! Since they're the 7.5, I assume they're also the 40mm offset?

I just ordered a set of bronze for my orange spice. And have Swift springs on order from Ron. Cant wait

Where is everyone getting them? Found one on Amazon and a couple on ebay. I haven't bought anything from ebay so idk if those are reputable sellers.
In case you, or anyone else is looking: I ordered mine from 18racing. They have a website, just search it up. Also, the US distributor for Rota has a retailer kinda attached to them. They ship right out of the distributor warehouse. They're called WheelTech 360. Their prices are great. I only went through 18Racing, paying an additional $30 per wheel cause they had one last set of bronze in stock and WheelTech claimed they hadn't seen bronze in over a year. But for black, the prices from WheelTech are great.

Finally got around to installing these today.
17x8 Rota Titan, +45 offset, 63.35 hub bore (FiST size). Suspension is Bilstein PSS with very moderate drop.

Fitment is great...flush with fenders and I've got about 5mm clearance in the front from the strut body.

Tires are 205/40/17 Blizzak WS80. Yes they are stretched pretty bad but it'll work. Probably the silliest winter setup ever, but I love the way it looks! In spring i'll swap out the Blizzaks for something in 215/40/17.

View attachment 24918
That's awesome you got these in the factory bore size. I didn't see that option anywhere.

CSM

1000 Post Club
That's awesome you got these in the factory bore size. I didn't see that option anywhere.
They're pretty good wheels. I think the factory bore size is a rare run of wheels specific for the FiST

I have to be 100% honest though. I have NOT been happy with the finish of the royal sports bronze. They are flaking already. I'll probably have them stripped and powdercoated at some point.

They're pretty good wheels. I think the factory bore size is a rare run of wheels specific for the FiST

I have to be 100% honest though. I have NOT been happy with the finish of the royal sports bronze. They are flaking already. I'll probably have them stripped and powdercoated at some point.
Ah hell, that is disappointing on the finish. That's the color I got also. Possibly anything to do with harsh winter conditions? Being is SoCal I fortunately don't have to worry about that. Guess I'll just watch them and cross that bridge if I come to it.

CSM

1000 Post Club
Ah hell, that is disappointing on the finish. That's the color I got also. Possibly anything to do with harsh winter conditions? Being is SoCal I fortunately don't have to worry about that. Guess I'll just watch them and cross that bridge if I come to it.
Nah, I never actually ended up using them for winter duty. Long story short, The Blizzaks had issues sealing for some reason so they were dismounted. I ended up getting some 15" wheels and continentals that I ran all season.

Question to current and previous owners Of the hyper black finish wheels. How is the finish holding up on these wheels? One of my few choices for new wheels.

Looks awesome! Since they're the 7.5, I assume they're also the 40mm offset?

I just ordered a set of bronze for my orange spice. And have Swift springs on order from Ron. Cant wait
You will love them. Congrats.

My original order says they were 45mm offset. I also ordered from 18Racing but through their Amazon storefront. I seem to recall seeing the 2 different offsets when I was shopping around.

The gold has held up perfectly, though I also don't use them in the winter; I swap back to my ebony stockers. Enjoy!

You will love them. Congrats.

My original order says they were 45mm offset. I also ordered from 18Racing but through their Amazon storefront. I seem to recall seeing the 2 different offsets when I was shopping around.

The gold has held up perfectly, though I also don't use them in the winter; I swap back to my ebony stockers. Enjoy!
Thanks man, I’m excited.

CSM

1000 Post Club
Any Titan owners having issues with front center caps coming off? Any solutions?

My rears are fine but the fronts no longer clip in for some reason.

Any Titan owners having issues with front center caps coming off? Any solutions?

Is maybe the plastic wearing out? Call the US distributor and see if they’ll kick you down a few new caps

My rear caps have never fit. There's not enough space between the wheel and the hub. I've had to get 5mm spacers to get them to work. Good luck!

Took a grinder/cut off wheel to the front and rear hub/axle/stud. No problem now. I’ve done one kart track day and the heat up front from the brakes caused the tabs on the center caps to become soft so they fell off. I’d remove them first next time.