Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rotor size issue with aftermarket rotors.

I am putting on a set of Adam's rotors on the front of my FiST and they are sizeably smaller, probably close to an inch. The pads stick off the top of the rotor. Thoughts?

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Are you sure they are rotors for the fist? You might have accidentally gotten rotors for the regular fiesta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
boombots
Thread Starter #3
Are you sure they are rotors for the fist? You might have accidentally gotten rotors for the regular fiesta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thinking that's what happened. The company is looking into it. They definitely aren't right. Pad sticks off the top of the rotor.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Wow. Watching this. I was planning on Adam rotors.

OP
boombots
Thread Starter #5
He's got it sorted. New ones on their way. Like many companies their data base had FiST and regular fiesta as having the same brakes. I recall hawk pads had the same issue I think.

Full review in a few weeks when i have them and have time to get them on. But right now, A++ on customer service.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Glad to hear. Did you get them with the cute dimples?

I opted for double slots as I was reading up on rotor noise with the dimples.

any updates? I'm interested in buying a new set of rotors. did you ever get the correct fitting ones? how do you like them?

OP
boombots
Thread Starter #9
They are in the process of being produced. They are made to order and have a 2 to 3 week wait. I hope to get them here soon, but it'll be until later in the month before I have time to install.

Prq

I'm interested to see the end result too.

I was looking at the DBA website today for replacement rotors, but they only list rears for the FiST. I assumed the FiST ran the same 258x23mm front rotors as the normal Fiesta from that; I now guess that's incorrect?

What's the rotor front size on the FiST?

OP
boombots
Thread Starter #11
I have the rotors now. They are pretty. I'll post pics later this week or Sat depending on the install date.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
I'm interested to see the end result too.

I was looking at the DBA website today for replacement rotors, but they only list rears for the FiST. I assumed the FiST ran the same 258x23mm front rotors as the normal Fiesta from that; I now guess that's incorrect?

What's the rotor front size on the FiST?
Check the ST Supplement manual the FiST front rotors are 278mm. Most places make teh mistake the fronts are the same for any Fiesta .