Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

RS Styled Front Bumper

Hello,

I damaged my bumper beyond repair in an incident and looking at possibly getting an RS styled bumper.

An junk yard quoted me 1500, body shop quoted 1240 for oem bumper and paint job, 800-900 for AM bumper and paint job, and some RS styled bumpers are going for 400ish, the bodyshop is quoting 400-500 for the paint job.

Anyone have pictures of US FiST with this bumper and where can I source the fog lights for it? Also, what sort of pre-fab will my body shop need to do?

Thanks!

FJ16

I've read about a few people who have gotten them, there were some fitment issues (I think the build quality leaves something to be desired). I would keep shopping around, $500 to paint a carry-in bumper is high honestly, unless it's a tricky color that will require lots of paint.

OP
F
Thread Starter #3
I've read about a few people who have gotten them, there were some fitment issues (I think the build quality leaves something to be desired). I would keep shopping around, $500 to paint a carry-in bumper is high honestly, unless it's a tricky color that will require lots of paint.
Pretty upset that its costing this much to replace just the bumper, I especially can't believe the junkyard is charging 1.5k for a bumper too!

OP
F
Thread Starter #11
View attachment 26029

These are all on Car-Part.com so I'm not sure where you were looking. $275 + shipping + paint is less than $1500....
I didn't consider a bumper in another color and your post just reminded me of that, I contacted my local body shop said they could paint over it though. So thanks for that. Since the damage isn't that serious and I can deal with it for the time being, I'm probably going to wait for a bumper that's in my color that I could pick up locally and install myself. Unless I can't find a bumper and price that meet my 'criteria' and I'm really bothered by the bumper's appearance.

Thank you for looking.

The one below is the one that quoted me 1.5k and it looks like they are trying to sell the whole assembly hence the price.
1576087184329.png

I spat on it and wiped it down with taco bell napkins but it still looks the same, except now it has brown paper bits on it.

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Performance blue is not exactly a common color. Might be waiting some time. But it doenst look awful. Throw some tape on it and send it haha