Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

ruthenium plugs

Trader history for ROCKYFiestta (0)

ROCKYFiestta

just wanted to make sure and ask before I pull the trigger on those plugs if it will affect our tune adversely or not. the whoosh site says they are gapped at .30 or .28 or .25 as well(which would be best for the dizzytune). I am currently running your 91 tune v2 and I sometimes run the e30 but not lately. was hoping it might help remedy some of the - corrections I am currently seeing.

https://whooshmotorsports.com/colle...at-range-1-step-colder?variant=30685754785931

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
just wanted to make sure and ask before I pull the trigger on those plugs if it will affect our tune adversely or not. the whoosh site says they are gapped at .30 or .28 or .25 as well(which would be best for the dizzytune). I am currently running your 91 tune v2 and I sometimes run the e30 but not lately. was hoping it might help remedy some of the - corrections I am currently seeing.

https://whooshmotorsports.com/colle...at-range-1-step-colder?variant=30685754785931
Plugs will not effect your tune...if they are the same heat range....it most likely will not help with - neg corrections.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
You will always have Corrections....its just the Severity of them that matters. It could be a variety of things causing them. When you car sees knock it brings timing back so it can't hurt itself. It's a fail safe built in to keep the Engine from killing itself. But sometimes it false knock* due to Exhaust banging around....RMM....charge pipes hitting frame or engine. Ask your tuner if you are worried and they can help address the problem.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
ROCKYFiestta

ROCKYFiestta

Thread Starter #5
ok thanks for the great info. I must have something going on will get to datalogging then and see what happens.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Dizzy Tuning 2