Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Sakel's clean build 2017 magnetic

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
i kinda want to do that but don't wanna go though the trouble
I want to do this as well, but then my CP-E exhaust's branched Helmholtz chamber would be exposed, and I don't want that, aesthetically.

Does anyone make a smooth, blank, fill panel to replace the 'cell' factory panel, whether in carbon fiber, or just plain, smooth gloss black ABS/whatever?? [dunno]

OP
Sakel
Thread Starter #124
I want to do this as well, but then my CP-E exhaust's branched Helmholtz chamber would be exposed, and I don't want that, aesthetically.

Does anyone make a smooth, blank, fill panel to replace the 'cell' factory panel, whether in carbon fiber, or just plain, smooth gloss black ABS/whatever?? [dunno]
It's actually not really visible in there, I personally like seeing the exhaust. It's so dark you don't see much, but what it does do is give the rear of the car more depth
20200902_183907.jpg

OP
Sakel
Thread Starter #131
Also just bought a powered sub for the car, so playing with that should be good

OP
Sakel
Thread Starter #132
I have no idea how this thread has gotten to be seven pages, it's really snowballed farther than I ever anticipated. Looking back, 'clean build' no longer seems to apply. But, time marches on and the modifications keep coming. Installed a small powered sub, I really like it. First time I've had a sub, it does far more than I expected from an 8". Also it fits under the stock load floor, so a super stealthy look and no room lost.
photo_2020-09-26_15-22-45.jpg

OP
Sakel
Thread Starter #133
Fall weather means constantly tinkering with the car, so I finally fixed my reverse issue and got my backup camera working. Also was bored so decided to experiment with tire lettering
20201003_114511.jpg

OP
Sakel
Thread Starter #134
Well, life happens especially in 2020. In the last few months I've moved to PA, started a new job, and am working to put the car back to stock. There's a replacement on the way, the fiesta has been fun

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
[coolsmile] One of the few newer Teuton-mobiles I would ever want (along with the M2 and the more potent Cayman models). [thumb] [driving]
(At least you did not get/were not 'forced' into an effing SUV! [wink])

Those are no longer available with an actual manual as of like 5 years now, correct??

OP
Sakel
Thread Starter #139
(At least you did not get/were not 'forced' Those are no longer available with an actual manual as of like 5 years now, correct??
Correct, it's DSG only. Honestly the transmission is much better than I anticipated, it's astonishingly fast and responsive