Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Saying Hi

FowlersST

Hi I've just joined as have recently bought a white 2015 ST3 Fiesta with red seats. I'm kind of old for the little ST as in my late 40s but I also own a Focus RS which I love but already also falling for the charms of the smaller ford. Many years ago my first hot hatch was a white MK1 XR2 so its kind of cool to now own a modern day equivalent car. Hopefully I can join in with discussions once I get to know my car a bit better and I'll put a few pics up too. Anyway hello everyone

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Welcome! I should add there are a lot of us here over 40 you are not alone. A lot of us that drive and can afford other cars yet we also choose to own a FiST. Truly would have liked to seen and driven a MK8 to compare but the 7.5 is just so fun. I use mine as a daily but its also a canyon car and possible track days.

Last edited:
Welcome! The nice about Europe is that there are new parts, like the MK9 dashboard and better headlights than here in US where we don't have new FiST sold anymore.

I used to have a Peugeot 208 GT in Brazil. Kind of similar to FiST and I loved that European hot hatch/pocket car!

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Hi I've just joined as have recently bought a white 2015 ST3 Fiesta with red seats. I'm kind of old for the little ST as in my late 40s...
Welcome to the machine, mate. Late 40's old....haaaaa, right lad. Tons of us >50 yanks. And >60. Send some Yorkie bars and shortbread!

Attachments