Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

SCT X4 tuners now available on the site!

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
I'm excited that we have another tuning option for our platform!

There are a few early adopters out there already that have picked these up, willing to try the flash tune from SCT.
The gains are very good.....more to come with SCT and our beloved Fiesta ST!

I want to note that the most powerful and fastest ecoboost Mustangs are tuned with SCT!

click for more info, dyno sheet, and purchase>>>>> https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/2014-2017-ford-fiesta-st/products/2014-fiesta-st-sct-x4-performance-programmer-free-shipping

Pete

Random question is there support for the 1.0L 3 cylinder ecoboost fiesta? I have been thinking of picking one up for a daily driver and would do some light mods to it of course. My issue is finding something to tune the car with without going stand alone.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #5
Random question is there support for the 1.0L 3 cylinder ecoboost fiesta? I have been thinking of picking one up for a daily driver and would do some light mods to it of course. My issue is finding something to tune the car with without going stand alone.
I'll check on this for you but I'm not sure support extends beyond the current model year at the moment. I don't know for sure though. Will report back ASAP

I don't know anything about the platform, similar to AP? I'm very intrigued at that price.
SCT is just like the COBB AP and has been around just as long if not longer
It's just new to the Fiesta ST.....The flash tune for the Fiesta ST provides solid gains and there is much more to come. I know SCT has a Fiesta ST and is testing various parts and different calibrations.
Some may say it's a little late to the party but I say it's another great tuning option to our great platform!

This is truly exciting news!!

So on their site it says there are no custom maps, so I assume the ones you have are new and have a base map for stock "ish" cars?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #8
So on their site it says there are no custom maps, so I assume the ones you have are new and have a base map for stock "ish" cars?
hang in there for a detailed answer tomorrow
we are working on a couple things

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #10
I'll have some good news for everyone before the end of the day today!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Does the SCT system let the user change the minor stuff in the FiST's ECU, even within a given tune (fan settings, catalyst over temp, tire size, idle revs,rev limiter, etc.) like the Diablosport systems do? [dunno]

Does the SCT system let the user change the minor stuff in the FiST's ECU, even within a given tune (fan settings, catalyst over temp, tire size, idle revs,rev limiter, etc.) like the Diablosport systems do? [dunno]
yes, sct software lets you adjust things like that on the focus, mustang, trucks, etc. i dont see why they wouldnt on the fiesta

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #15
sorry for missing my update

so far our near stock Fiesta owners love the SCT flash tune!

I want to make sure I have all the info gathered for everyone before posting about custom calibrations.....
hang in there....

I think I may just bite the bullet and jump on this, one of the hurdles for me has been cost for the AP, (paying with the snow peso doesn't help).
I love that there is now a great 2nd option, and at a lower cost is a huge win, but knowing they have a base with the ecoboost stangs, focus.

I won't be heavily modding the car, but I am hoping that launch and FF shifting. There is a local Dyno event put on by my former club (Suby Club) that I am going to next weekend so I'd love to have this to give it a try.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #17
I think I may just bite the bullet and jump on this, one of the hurdles for me has been cost for the AP, (paying with the snow peso doesn't help).
I love that there is now a great 2nd option, and at a lower cost is a huge win, but knowing they have a base with the ecoboost stangs, focus.

I won't be heavily modding the car, but I am hoping that launch and FF shifting. There is a local Dyno event put on by my former club (Suby Club) that I am going to next weekend so I'd love to have this to give it a try.
The facts are you can custom tune with SCT
I'm ironing out if there will be staged upgrades available from SCT...chances are probably not because of the simple fact that SCT doesn't sell parts like COBB does
But there is a plan in place to handle staged upgrades with flashes.
Either way this is a solid tuning platform and a worthy competitor to COBB, again just new on this platform.

The facts are you can custom tune with SCT
I'm ironing out if there will be staged upgrades available from SCT...chances are probably not because of the simple fact that SCT doesn't sell parts like COBB does
But there is a plan in place to handle staged upgrades with flashes.
Either way this is a solid tuning platform and a worthy competitor to COBB, again just new on this platform.
well worth the investment i believe the projected gains from SCT on a stockish car using 93 octane, i can actually feel the difference money well spent in my opinion

Tell me more... :D

Ordered today, can't wait to get the tuner!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #20
any other 2017 Fiesta ST near stock owners ready to take the leap to SCT????

PM me for a great deal!!!!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jking whoosh motorsports 5