Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SE vs S

OP
Slowsmoke247
Thread Starter #2
If I end up keeping the S just gonna get a new intake a new car back exhaust my suspension kit then just focus on the look I would have liked to To do more but I can’t complain

OP
Slowsmoke247
Thread Starter #5
I’ve been looking at to put in mine just need to get a better brakes and routers new tires and yours looks way better then mine 🤣 @dhminer i gotta changer a whole lot in mine I’m probably gonna get that exhaust you sent me I think

Attachments

OP
Slowsmoke247
Thread Starter #11
Yea I’m going with the 63 since it does the same as the 57 the 63 is cheaper tho I’m assuming because it wasn’t tested and approved in California like the 57 is @Jabbit

Be very careful what parts you order as most upgrades for the ST will not work on the basic Fiestas. Intakes/exhausts for one and most any other ST parts. Some advice scour Forums that pertain to regular Fiestas to get a good idea from those owners what parts they've used for upgrades as most of us here are more versed with the ST models but I like the fact you want to spice up your ride😃 nothing wrong with that and keep us all updated on how it goes.

dhminer

2000 Post Club