Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SE vs S

OP
Slowsmoke247
Thread Starter #21
Nice that'll give it some some sweet sound and be an easy bolt on😃😃. There's a kid in my town who's been slowly turning his hatch into a ST clone has most of the body looking awesome along with the weapon R intake and a Borla Exhaust for the ST models. He's gone so far as to do a transswap on it to the ST 6spd but he had already started out with the base Fiesta 5spd. For what little power it makes it handles great and sounds awesome and he may dive down the engine swap rabbit hole at some point. I love seeing all Fiestas built to greatness.

Just hit up the dealership about my 2016 Ford Fiesta S the only other fiesta they have is a 2019 Fiesta SE

@Ford ST @dhminer @Dialcaliper @Jabbit
Ill be honest - I was in a 2019 SE over the weekend - and I absolutely fell in love with the car. Perhaps worth taking a closer look and consider it as an option.

Ford Community Posts