Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Seibon CF Vented Hood for FiST

Which Seibon CF hood design would you choose for your FiST?

• Design #1

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • Design #2

Votes: 55 78.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
That new design does look very nice.
I still think I like the RS style better, it looks more Fordish.
I don't know, I will need to look at the new one longer, I may change my mind.

Dave

.....But when the hood lands, could you please snap some pics of the mounting hardware that Seibon provides? Hood latch attachment, etc. Thanks.
Yeah, that's my concern to make sure it is sturdy enough for "normal" road use. If everything works out, I'll take some pics.

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #83
Yeah, that's my concern to make sure it is sturdy enough for "normal" road use. If everything works out, I'll take some pics.
hey thanks FORZDA.....looking forward to hearing your review with pics attached!

The new style looks great! Better than style #2 with the RS vents IMO. I'm waiting to see it on a car first before ordering though

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #86
The new style looks great! Better than style #2 with the RS vents IMO. I'm waiting to see it on a car first before ordering though
There is a hood currently available and waiting at Seibon for someone willing to work with them and do a final fitment evaluation....

**If anyone is local to Seibon SoCal and interested in purchasing this new hood design (above) just give Ryan a call to schedule an appointment as they need to test fit the new hood for fitment. After arriving at Seibon and looking over the hood you can decide in person if you'd like to proceed forward...Seibon will offer 15% off (MSRP $800) along with free installation valued at $200 to the person willing to work with them on final test fitment...total cost for participant would be $680 including install**

Seibon Contact info:

Ryan

(626) 968-2010

Seibon Carbon
1215 Bixby Drive
City of Industry, California 91745
[HR][/HR]
I started a new thread yesterday just for Seibon's (soon to be released) new hood design....

http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/3400-Seibon-s-New-CF-Hood-Design-(with-Heat-Extractors)

Seibon FiST Hood vented.jpg
Seibon FiST Hood vented 2.JPG
Seibon FiST Hood vented 4.JPG

There is a hood currently available and waiting at Seibon for someone willing to work with them and do a final fitment evaluation....

**If anyone is local to Seibon SoCal and interested in purchasing this new hood design (above) just give Ryan a call to schedule an appointment as they need to test fit the new hood for fitment. After arriving at Seibon and looking over the hood you can decide in person if you'd like to proceed forward...Seibon will offer 15% off (MSRP $800) along with free installation valued at $200 to the person willing to work with them on final test fitment...total cost for participant would be $680 including install**

Seibon Contact info:

Ryan

(626) 968-2010

Seibon Carbon
1215 Bixby Drive
City of Industry, California 91745

I started a new thread yesterday just for Seibon's (soon to be released) new hood design....

http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/3400-Seibon-s-New-CF-Hood-Design-(with-Heat-Extractors)

View attachment 2823
View attachment 2824
View attachment 2825
Why are all the awesome companies in California?!?!? lol Im stuck here in stupid florida....

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Looks very good and like it should extract well but it is hard to tell from the pics, does it have a lip before the opening, one pic looks like a little one, others looks like no lip?

Chuckable

In Florida here too. Looking forward to seeing this installed. Particularly interested in getting a close-up look at the vents from the underside as well. Wondering around what components the water will drain when it rains?

Pete

I am debating on giving them a call since they are only 2 hours away form me. But my significant other would kill me as we have a baby on the way. Maybe if I get a nice Christmas Bonus I will give them a call. :)

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #93

H/T Chris for sharing the pics...adding the hood to the site shortly.
Looks great..thanks for posting!

I just go word back from Ryan that installation went very well! Should have pics from Seibons photographer to post later showing more details....

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #95
FYI...

Now that final fitment and installation has been successfully completed Seibon says that the new CF hood design with heat extractors will be available in approx. 8~10 weeks....

Once the new hood design is available Seibon will be offering a group buy for our forum members....

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #96
Thanks to everyone that participated in the original poll and discussion looking for feedback on a new Seibon CF hood with heat extractor options ...

Both the poll and thread are now closed as a new hood design with heat extractors had been designed and will be available for sale soon by Seibon....

Once the new hood is available (within 8~10 weeks ) Seibon will be offering a group buy to forum members....

For more information and updates on Seibon's new CF hood (with heat extractors) for the FiST please follow this other thread below....

Status
Not open for further replies.