Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Selfish Pic Request: Silver FiST with Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2

LT Berzerker

If there where a silver owner around if let them throw my pr1.2 on to see... Unfortunately none that I know of in mke :(

meFiSTo

I have the anthracite wheels on silver car combination, but they are 15x7 wheels. One problem is that it's very difficult to capture the color subtlety in a smartphone image. Here's what I got:

Closer but not so much of the car:

Main issue with a digital image is that the wheels look more like a metallic graphite from any kind of distance. There is some color in there, kind of a very slight tint of maybe a gray sage. The overall feeling is a charcoal/slate metallic color. But TD differentiates anthracite from graphite (which I do not think has metallic flakes, but I"m not sure). Ping Chalon and he can provide some examples.

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
I have the anthracite wheels on silver car combination, but they are 15x7 wheels. One problem is that it's very difficult to capture the color subtlety in a smartphone image. Here's what I got:

Closer but not so much of the car:

Main issue with a digital image is that the wheels look more like a metallic graphite from any kind of distance. There is some color in there, kind of a very slight tint of maybe a gray sage. The overall feeling is a charcoal/slate metallic color. But TD differentiates anthracite from graphite (which I do not think has metallic flakes, but I"m not sure). Ping Chalon and he can provide some examples.
Love the wheel color choice...Looks great! I think anthracite wheels look amazing!

meFiSTo

Looks good ! Are you missing some caps though ?
I have the centercaps, but since my car visits our local road courses, I run wheels that might land on the track without them. I could put them in there and remove them as needed, but that's a little bit of a PITA. These are my summer street, rainy track day, and lazy track day wheels, so if the caps are on, then I have to take the wheels off to remove them cleanly.