Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Sell-Off (PRICE DROPS) Round 2 Whoosh, Eibach, H&R, ARP, Mishimoto, Cobb | Monterey, CA

Trader history for Fiestig (14)

Fiestig

Parts Sell-Off Round 2

6. $75 $60 $50 Shipped - Thermal 2.5" to 3" Exhaust adapter

SOLD 2. $300 $250 $90 Shipped - H&R 10mm Front 15mm Rear wheel spacers ONLY (SOLD New ARP Extended Wheel Studs CAMBER BOLTS)
SOLD 8. $125 $100 $90 shipped - OEM Steering Wheel with trim and Controls, Good condition
SOLD
5. $300 $260 + Shipping - Custom Eibach Coilovers. Sleaved casings so they are rebuildable with inserts. 20k-ish miles on them as they are and still worked great at removal
SOLD 1. $60 $50 $40 Shipped - New - Whoosh Throttle Body Spacer with 1/8" port
SOLD 4. $15 Shipped - Mishimoto Symposer Delete
SOLD 3.
$65 Shipped - Whoosh RMM
MISC SOLD Camber Bolts

20220915_005735.jpg 20220915_005819.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Fiestig

Fiestig

Thread Starter #2
I will also be in L.A.(Irvine & possibly San Bernardino) on Sunday so I can throw anything in the car

Whatā€™s the drop on the coilovers? Legit never seen any FiST rock Eibach shocks so Iā€™m curious. They were custom made?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Fiestig

Fiestig

Thread Starter #10
Whatā€™s the drop on the coilovers? Legit never seen any FiST rock Eibach shocks so Iā€™m curious. They were custom made?
To my knowledge they were test one-offs after the ST was released. Pretty sure it is .5 to 2" and beyond. They were on @D1JL 's ST which I purchased. He had them from new and may have the actual specs. They rode really well. A little stiffer than I liked, but I personally like a softer ride in general, so not a ton of setups work perfect for me. But the Eibachs are really controlled and took misc bumps great. Here is my 14 (Dave's old '14) when the Eibachs were still on.

Since they are inserts, my og plan was to spec koni inserts after the og inserts die, however after talking to multiple people that have Eibach Pro-street coilovers, they will last far longer than the 20k that are on them.

pops-st-ceramic.png

OP
Fiestig

Fiestig

Thread Starter #16
PENDING 5. $300 $260 + Shipping - Custom Eibach Coilovers. Sleaved casings so they are rebuildable with inserts. 20k-ish miles on them as they are and still worked great at removal

OP
Fiestig

Fiestig

Thread Starter #17
SOLD 5. Custom Eibach Coilovers. Sleaved casings so they are rebuildable with inserts. 20k-ish miles on them as they are and still worked great at removal

OP
Fiestig

Fiestig

Thread Starter #20
Still Available -See pics above in OG post (just found them still sitting on a shelf).
$90 Shipped (Continental USA) - H&R 10mm Front 15mm Rear wheel spacers ONLY

SOLD

Last edited: