Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS (SF Area) FS/FT: Set of Black Factory Rims/ Mobil 1 5w-20

Trader history for 1nsanity (0)

1nsanity

Premium Account
Purchase both the set of wheels and the two cases of Mobil 1 for $350

Selling a set of Factory black OEM rims as well as 2 cases of Mobil 1 5W-20 synthetic oil.

1. I have two cases each containing 6 Quarts of unused Mobil 1 Synthetic 5w-20 oil. Went hybrid route right after giving enough time adequately mating components during probably antiquated car break in procedures lol. Non of the other vehicles can use it soooo…

Willing to trade for one for one on equivalent 5W-30 Mobil 1 5 Quart bottle maybe? Otherwise $30 a 6 pack case.

1. A set of factory painted oem rims. Some moderate light scratches here and there with a few deep ones as well though no curb rash really. Not perfect but still pretty nice looking set in person.

Even comes with the original Potenza RE050A with a lot tread life still. Probably a couple thousand miles on the streets but kept in mildly cool temp controlled storage. So one caveat, one of the tires took some damage at one point during storage and some minor cuts and tears were made on the sidewall. No actual punctures and holds air fine. I tested a little under 100 miles driving around on them with no issues but won’t guarantee for others to roll it.

I can of course offer more detailed images or vid to serious inquiries.

Shipping would be out of the question as that won’t be cheap for these.

Let’s say $350 OBO.

Face to Face meet up local to me in and around Daly City/ South San Francisco Area. That way you can fully inspect and if for some reason decide to pass, no worries. Rather have both parties happy with the transaction, or lack their off…

Can email me at reckons@hotmail.com

Attachments

Last edited: