Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Share your Fiesta ST Purchase Deals!

That’s gotta be a record low......
Haha. They actually had two identical cars when I bought mine last Saturday. The second disappeared a couple days later. They originally had marked them down to $17k, but then I looked about a week later and had dropped both cars to $15,055. I couldn’t resist. They were both new 2017 models. When I got in to drive the first thing the girl said was, “These have been on the lot waaay too long.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Haha. They actually had two identical cars when I bought mine last Saturday. The second disappeared a couple days later. They originally had marked them down to $17k, but then I looked about a week later and had dropped both cars to $15,055. I couldn’t resist. They were both new 2017 models. When I got in to drive the first thing the girl said was, “These have been on the lot waaay too long.”

Ya that actually caused me to pause and I feel I got a relatively good deal on my car. Lol of course in California getting any dealer down to that price without catches is pretty much impossible.
Plus I wanted Orange Spice and Smoke Storm Recaros, so I was kinda at where I landed.

congrats on the deal.

Ya that actually caused me to pause and I feel I got a relatively good deal on my car. Lol of course in California getting any dealer down to that price without catches is pretty much impossible.
Plus I wanted Orange Spice and Smoke Storm Recaros, so I was kinda at where I landed.

congrats on the deal.
Thanks. I wasn’t super picky on color. Which is good because my options were black or black. I never sat in one with the Recaro seats, but the Ford seats aren’t bad at all to me.

I bought a Black '17 back in May with a moonroof.

Base price +21140
Moonroof +845
Delivery +875
MSRP =22860

Dealer discount -3588
Ford rebate -3000
Private offer rebate -2000

Sale price =14272

+tax, title, doc, admin

After giving it a really good wash and wax I've found lots of little dings on the roof from I assume hail damage from sitting on the lot for so long and they're easily noticeable because it is a black car. The dealer also installed gnarly swirl marks on delivery and when they buffed out the hood they also installed a dent near my rear passenger side tail light. After that I decided I'm done screwing around with the dealer and had my reputable body shop guy pop out the dent. Left a scathing review with Ford but have no interest in pursuing resolution. I'm living with the hail damage for now.

Love the car, love the deal I got but the dealer I got it from sucks. Semi trucks and their rock projectiles are my mortal enemy. I will not buy another black car.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I bought a Black '17 back in May with a moonroof.

Base price +21140
Moonroof +845
Delivery +875
MSRP =22860

Dealer discount -3588
Ford rebate -3000
Private offer rebate -2000

Sale price =14272

+tax, title, doc, admin

After giving it a really good wash and wax I've found lots of little dings on the roof from I assume hail damage from sitting on the lot for so long and they're easily noticeable because it is a black car. The dealer also installed gnarly swirl marks on delivery and when they buffed out the hood they also installed a dent near my rear passenger side tail light. After that I decided I'm done screwing around with the dealer and had my reputable body shop guy pop out the dent. Left a scathing review with Ford but have no interest in pursuing resolution. I'm living with the hail damage for now.

Love the car, love the deal I got but the dealer I got it from sucks. Semi trucks and their rock projectiles are my mortal enemy. I will not buy another black car.
Bad hailstorm, Its most likely why they gave you such a large dealer discount. Congrats on the price though I am not sure I would have accepted a brand new car with hail damage myself.

Bad hailstorm, Its most likely why they gave you such a large dealer discount. Congrats on the price though I am not sure I would have accepted a brand new car with hail damage myself.
It's actually not that bad, its just noticeable enough to annoy me because the reflection is so awesome on a black car. You can't see it unless you look for it or catch it at just the right angle.
I spent a day with the car before purchasing and taking delivery and didn't notice any of the dings because it was a bit dirty and car's finish wasn't in the best of shape.
I feel like the dings are too small to even have fixed; I haven't had anyone look at it yet so I don't know how difficult it'll be to repair. In the mean time I'm just going to continue being a sourpuss about it all and keep whining.

There was a white one I was going to buy at a slightly higher price that sold the day I was going to take the car home for a test drive. In two days the dealer sold 2 '17 Fiesta STs that had been on their lot for months.

CSM

1000 Post Club
Looks like the Ford website was updated this week to show the 2019 models.

Also the rebates and incentives have changed. Looks like $1,500 rebate vs. the previous $3,000

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Ya just saw that. They are really charging extra on the ST line lol . The 6 speed auto trans adds 1k to the price and the two new custom ST line colors Outrageuous Green with Black roof and Pepper Red with black roof are $395 extra.
Looks like a base manual ST line is at $18,500 lol. Thats here in Caliornia and these are dealer ordered cars.

Lol why anyone would buy these cars is beyond me as a base ST can be had for 1-2k and those are posted as on order as well.
Hmm let me see I get a Turbocharged car with a manul 6 speed for the same price as a non manual non turbocharged,non suspension,special color! All form no function. Yup thats how I want to go! Hahaha. NOT.

Hmm where is that guy from Florida that wanted exactly something like this. Maybe It does make sense? Lol

New 2017
Recaros only
msrp $24,135.
Drum roll please!....$15,500, $15,809 OTD!
Break down:
Negotiated price $17,000
Private offer. - 1,500
Doc Fee. + 299
Title Fee. + 10
Toatal: $15,809

Locked the deal down tonight. Fly in and drive home in a couple days! I'm stoked!