Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Share your Fiesta ST Purchase Deals!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
About to buy a 2016 base white ST for $18,775 OTD. Price includes dest, sales tax, $300 processing fee and $350 in tags/title. Current baltimore area dealers have $1750 in incentives if you aren't military/student.

Base car price before any dest/tax/ttl was around $16,000.
Koons Ford??

LILIKE16ST

About to buy a 2016 base white ST for $18,775 OTD. Price includes dest, sales tax, $300 processing fee and $350 in tags/title. Current baltimore area dealers have $1750 in incentives if you aren't military/student.

That is a killer deal! You can save good if you wait on the next model to arrive. I got mine with 1200 bucks worth of options for 21500 out the door back in April when the 16s were still relatively new so I think I did ok but you certainly are getting a smoking deal congrats and enjoy!

Damn, I should have held out for a couple weeks.

Before Jan 3, Ford was giving $4,250 or $3,250 with 0% financing in incentives. Even then, the best I found in Baltimore for a no-option base was ~$17,250 before ttt. $18,775 out-the-door means these dealers are trying to give the same deal with less incentives, which works out even better for the buyer because manufacturer incentives are usually taxed. Good for you.

Bought a fully loaded White 2016 FiST for 24.5k OTD with 0% financing.

I feel like I got a pretty good deal.

Are y'all all in bad parts of the nation for inventory and deals? I feel like I walked right in and got an ok deal from the start and held out for something better.

Not knocking anyone! But I'm finding some of these deals to be a bit curious. I did mine in October, got everything but recaros for 17,750 w the 0% (which i've now paid off entirely, just wanted the credit score bump)

Are y'all all in bad parts of the nation for inventory and deals? I feel like I walked right in and got an ok deal from the start and held out for something better.

Not knocking anyone! But I'm finding some of these deals to be a bit curious. I did mine in October, got everything but recaros for 17,750 w the 0% (which i've now paid off entirely, just wanted the credit score bump)
You got a killer deal! I was happy paying 24.5k for the fully loaded FiST. A dealership closer to RI (in CT) was asking 24k OTD for a FiST with just recaros, so I think I came out well. It's probably got something to do with the part of the country you're in.

It seems that the midwest gets the best deals, followed by TX, east coast, then west coast gets the worst deals.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
In smaller towns (NO matter WHERE you are geographically), where the dealers have that "only game in town" type mentality, and are betting that you will NOT be willing to travel to a large metro area (or in MY case, not able to do so), you will almost never get a 'deal' like at the larger, higher volume, big city area dealers (like Koons Ford in Baltimore area). [:(]

In smaller towns (NO matter WHERE you are geographically), where the dealers have that "only game in town" type mentality, and are betting that you will NOT be willing to travel to a large metro area (or in MY case, not able to do so), you will almost never get a 'deal' like at the larger, higher volume, big city area dealers (like Koons Ford in Baltimore area). [:(]
I got my FiST at Koons Ford in Baltimore!

That's true, I imagine a smaller town even having FiST for sale is a rarity. I live in Chicago and had plenty of options but my parents are in Albany and when I was just checking local offers Albany had ONE base model white, while I found 6 in Chicago. I ended up paying less than a base for mine so I'm happy :) but it's crazy how much variance there is.

$17,750 with 0% would mean you paid ~$15,500 to $16k before ttt. Sticker for your car is probably around $23,800. Meaning you got about $8k off sticker for a low margin economy car. That's one hell of a deal.

I tried to hold out. Shopped many dealers in the north east and none of them, not even the highly regarded Koons, came within sniffing distance of that figure. I gave em about a week to sweat it out and the best I got was about $17.2k before ttt. I finally pulled the trigger on Dec 31 because I wanted to take advantage of the manufacturer incentives before they ended on Jan 3, and because I figured it's the end of the month so these guys should be giving their most aggressive prices now.

yeah I'm pretty stoked by it to be honest! I knew i wanted to get a FiST and was ready to pay a bit more but hey a deal is a deal!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I actually DID walk out the door, and even asked them If there were trains running down to Baltimore (near Koons Ford) from Doylestown, Pa. (where they are located) to try and push them on the price, but they would not budge off of almost $2K MORE THAN most of you paid before TTT.
I DID get the incentives, and the 0% for 72 months, but the starting price was almost list. [mad]

The ONLY thing which seemed to motivate them to do ANYTHING for me price wise, (albeit AFTER the fact/sale), was my SCATHINGLY negative, HORRIBLE review I gave them on the Ford Corporate survey, to which they responded with multiple phone calls to me, and some offers of cash (basically bribe money, at that point which I can put towards tires/mods ;) ) to tell Ford that they made nice, and "did right" by me.

I guess both they AND Ford really do look at and have major concern about those customer initial sales satisfaction surveys, and they DO 'get an earful' from corporate (and possibly have penalties/pay some consequences for??) when they get one like mine. [dunno]

yeah I'm pretty stoked by it to be honest! I knew i wanted to get a FiST and was ready to pay a bit more but hey a deal is a deal!
Believe me, when I read about your deal, I was trying hard to make these dealers come down. I contacted dealers in NJ, NY, Conn, PA, VA, and MD. Most were close to sticker before incentives and won't even budge. Sheehy Ford came closest with a bid of around $16.5k before ttt. I agreed to the deal and they ran my credit for the loan. Then the next day, they called and said the manager thought about it and said I'd have to pay an additional $750. I was disgusted with their bait-and-switch so fuck them. Koons was off that with a $17.2k cash before ttt but they wanted $1k more if I did the 0%. So that left me with Preston in MD @ $17.8 before ttt and with 0% financing. And I got a no-option Kona. So, if going by my experience, you seemed to have pulled off the deal of the year.

Curious why you would have paid off your 0% loan instead of opening an interest bearing savings/mm account, putting the pay off money in there, setting up automatic monthly payments from that account, and earn a few hundred bucks interest over the life of the loan?

I really didn't have any interest in a loan for ~20k. But I had already ran the credit check so I figured why not. I Had just bought my mother an XC90 a month before and wanted to pay then both down with my bonus.

LILIKE16ST

Mine came from koons in Baltimore and I live in southwest va bout 30 miles or so from the Tennessee border so needless to say I drove 5-6 hours to get mine. But for one I live in a small area where they don't even have any FiSTs on the lots the closest ones that do are 30-40 miles away in Johnson City Tennessee and even they only had a couple in stock both f which were base and they wanted as much for theirs before TTT as I paid for mine out the door AND I got the black wheel option and nav (1200ish bucks in options) plus 0% for 60 months with 0 money down. It was well worth the drive for me (not to mention I got shadow black I wanted when the localish dealers don't have that let alone one with the options I wanted)

LILIKE16ST

I got my FiST at Koons Ford in Baltimore!
That's where I got mine drove 6 hours very good place to buy a car if I ever get another new Ford or possibly even a used one I know where I'm going to check first!!! They sell a ton of cars and trucks. It amazed me they had like 20-25 FiST on the lot when I got there that's like 5-10 times more than they have in the whole 50 square mile radius around where I live haha

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
That's where I got mine drove 6 hours very good place to buy a car if I ever get another new Ford or possibly even a used one I know where I'm going to check first!!! They sell a ton of cars and trucks. It amazed me they had like 20-25 FiST on the lot when I got there that's like 5-10 times more than they have in the whole 50 square mile radius around where I live haha
True!!^^^

When I was speaking to them, and trying to get down there with NO means of transportation, they had at least 10 Magnetic, base/stripped FiSTs ON THE LOT, all for MUCH LESS than I paid OTD for my ordered one. [mad]

Ironically, this dealer (Fred Beans) ONLY EVER had fully loaded black FiSTs in stock, as it seems that is the ONLY WAY they ordered them from Ford. [???:)]