Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Share your Fiesta ST Purchase Deals!

oh wowsers yeah lesson learned eh?

Fox Ford in Chicago where I got mine from was so desperate to sell off their remaining STs when I hinted that I might want the Recaros (none of theirs did) they were like don't worry we'll get you whatever ST you want in a day or two so long as it's in Illinois or Indiana.

But ultimately, I'm happy with the cloth, If the recaros were all one color (black) then I'd have made it a priority.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
oh wowsers yeah lesson learned eh?

Fox Ford in Chicago where I got mine from was so desperate to sell off their remaining STs when I hinted that I might want the Recaros (none of theirs did) they were like don't worry we'll get you whatever ST you want in a day or two so long as it's in Illinois or Indiana.

But ultimately, I'm happy with the cloth, If the recaros were all one color (black) then I'd have made it a priority.
I've had a HORRIFIC experience with Recaro, and their products in the recent past, and have lost ALL faith in that company, so NO MATTER HOW great everyone on here thinks they are, and RAVES about them, I would NEVER EVER consider them, especially not for THAT premium!! [nono]

I do not even like the style (separate headrest), and will get my OWN preferred seats in the future (and for LESS coin!), air bags be damned. [wink]

I've had a HORRIFIC experience with Recaro, and their products in the recent past, and have lost ALL faith in that company, so NO MATTER HOW great everyone on here thinks they are, and RAVES about them, I would NEVER EVER consider them, especially not for THAT premium!! [nono]

I do not even like the style (separate headrest), and will get my OWN preferred seats in the future (and for LESS coin!), air bags be damned. [wink]
I really really wanted the recaros. None of the options mattered to me. But you can't get only the recaros. They come fully optioned out. So I actually ended up paying like 5k extra over a base model because I wanted the recaros.

Just had a 7 hour road trip in them. Do not regret my decision :)

I know your experience might be different but I love the Recaros.

two tone is nice but i couldn't live molton orange on a black car if the rest of the accents were Red, why race red wasn't also offered? beyond me

Grey looked terrible to me, it looked like it was trying to hard. I have no clue how to explain this other than it looked bad imo.

If they did partial leather but all black...

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I really really wanted the recaros. None of the options mattered to me. But you can't get only the recaros. They come fully optioned out. So I actually ended up paying like 5k extra over a base model because I wanted the recaros.

Just had a 7 hour road trip in them. Do not regret my decision :)

I know your experience might be different but I love the Recaros.

I have NO doubts that they are everything the masses on here say they are (and maybe more), but, I could NOT, EVER bring myself to help their profit, with THAT kind of expense, with the way that they treated me concerning their aftermarket product (basically telling me that I threw away $850.00!!!). [nono] [mad]

Looking for some feedback on this..been considering purchasing a base fiesta ST for the past couple weeks and am talking to some dealers in the Bay Area. Trying to get the lowest price possible for a 2016 model.

Lowest offer I've received so far is 17,345 before tax, title, and license. Any thoughts if it would be possible to push below 17K?

Looking for some feedback on this..been considering purchasing a base fiesta ST for the past couple weeks and am talking to some dealers in the Bay Area. Trying to get the lowest price possible for a 2016 model.

Lowest offer I've received so far is 17,345 before tax, title, and license. Any thoughts if it would be possible to push below 17K?
Try Fox Ford Chicago for their no-Recaro loaded Molten one. Offer $15.5k and see if they bite. I believe that's where vlangs made his awesome deal.

LILIKE16ST

True!!^^^

When I was speaking to them, and trying to get down there with NO means of transportation, they had at least 10 Magnetic, base/stripped FiSTs ON THE LOT, all for MUCH LESS than I paid OTD for my ordered one. [mad]

Ironically, this dealer (Fred Beans) ONLY EVER had fully loaded black FiSTs in stock, as it seems that is the ONLY WAY they ordered them from Ford. [???:)]
Mine was on their lot shadow black equipped only with black wheels and nav exactly how I wanted it and They had another black one with only nav and the base wheels that's the one I was going after but once I realized they had one just like it with black wheels for around the price of the wheel option ($400) more I was all over it. It had 50 miles on the clock when I signed the papers this was last April
Michael

*EDIT* sorry I believe you were referring to your local dealer and not koons of Baltimore right?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Mine was on their lot shadow black equipped only with black wheels and nav exactly how I wanted it and They had another black one with only nav and the base wheels that's the one I was going after but once I realized they had one just like it with black wheels for around the price of the wheel option ($400) more I was all over it. It had 50 miles on the clock when I signed the papers this was last April
Michael

*EDIT* sorry I believe you were referring to your local dealer and not Koons of Baltimore right?
Yes, it seems that Fred Beans ONLY ever ordered FULLY loaded black cars for stock, and not even very many of them.

I am guessing that they traded them to other dealers for F150s or such, since I NEVER see ANY of the 3-4 2016s I believe they've ever had in stock out on the roads around here.

It's about $2k less than I paid for my base. But you might be able to do better. Try Fox Ford Chicago for their no-Recaro loaded Molten one. Another member got a great deal for a similarly equipped car from there.

Well it looks like I will be picking up my third ST. Yes, my third! Had a 2014, 2015 and will now have a 2016. I have the worst car ADD ever. I need a fun car and looked at everything the hot hatch sector had to offer and nothing comes close to the ST for the money. Final number is $18k OTD.

LILIKE16ST

Well it looks like I will be picking up my third ST. Yes, my third! Had a 2014, 2015 and will now have a 2016. I have the worst car ADD ever. I need a fun car and looked at everything the hot hatch sector had to offer and nothing comes close to the ST for the money. Final number is $18k OTD.
Yea that's a real good deal man mine with nav and black wheels came out to 21500 OTD and that's close to 1200 in options so you got about a 2300 dollar better deal than me based on my math and that's pretty good because I considered my deal pretty decent. I'm sure some of that has to do with the 17s being out now I got mine in April long before the 17s arrived but nonetheless I think you got a great deal and congrats

At Koons right now! Was able to get an even better price of $17,700 OTD so I'm pretty happy about that. I can't say enough good things about the staff at Koons. My salesman Pete Dixon and sales manager Mark Rogers are great to work with. Will post pics later!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
At Koons right now! Was able to get an even better price of $17,700 OTD so I'm pretty happy about that. I can't say enough good things about the staff at Koons. My salesman Pete Dixon and sales manager Mark Rogers are great to work with. Will post pics later!
HEY, STOP 'rubbing it in'!! [kidding] CONGRATS!!

...and YES, I should have gotten my sorry ass down there to buy from them even if I had to crawl on my belly through broken glass the whole way, instead of dealing with the MUCH less than competent dealer I used!!! [wink]

HEY, STOP 'rubbing it in'!! [kidding] CONGRATS!!

...and YES, I should have gotten my sorry ass down there to buy from them even if I had to crawl on my belly through broken glass the whole way, instead of dealing with the MUCH less than competent dealer I used!!! [wink]
LOL, sorry bud! Just got home and felt right at home in it. Next up Bronze Pro Race 1.2!