Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Share your Fiesta ST Purchase Deals!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Well it looks like I will be picking up my third ST. Yes, my third! Had a 2014, 2015 and will now have a 2016. I have the worst car ADD ever. I need a fun car and looked at everything the hot hatch sector had to offer and nothing comes close to the ST for the money. Final number is $18k OTD.
Welcome back.[twothumb]

LILIKE16ST

LOL, sorry bud! Just got home and felt right at home in it. Next up Bronze Pro Race 1.2!
U got a steal at 17.7 otd particularly for the platinum white which I think adds to the cost if I'm not mistaken. I didn't realize they would discount these low production STs that much after the next model dropped koons for the win. When I got mine they wasn't budging off 21500 otd I probably could have played hard ball and got slight discounts from that but I didn't wanna take a chance on the car being sold because it was a good deal and exactly how I wanted the car same color same options everything I wanted so I pulled the trigger. It was the only one on their lot that was nav only with black wheels there was one more with nav only and base wheels which was the one I was originally going to go get but last minute not long before I departed I found out about the one with black wheels and changed to getting it it was around 400 bucks more which is about the price of the black wheel red caliper option (375 to be exact). I'm satisfied with my deal I got it with no money down and 0% for 60 and my credit isn't the greatest these dayz. Once my Feb payment is made coming up I'll be down under 18 payoff. It's getting there! lol that's probably not much less than what I could have got it for had I waited till now but I've got 9-10 months of absolute complete enjoyment out of it since and I hope to add many years on to that I love this car. I feel it was worth every penny and then some. No plans to ever sell just mod it and keep it and add a coyote powered 15+ mustang beside it once it's paid for. You got one of the best deals I've seen for sure. Under 18 OTD for a platinum white FiST that's impressive not surprised koons was the one that made it happen they're great.

LILIKE16ST

Yes, they DO look GREAT on these cars (I'm waiting on gloss black 17x8 1.2s), and the bronze will pick up some of that bronze/gold metallic sparkle our color has in the bright sunlight. [thumb]
Yes the 1.2s are awesome on these cars even my little 15s look sweet lol I love em

At Koons right now! Was able to get an even better price of $17,700 OTD so I'm pretty happy about that. I can't say enough good things about the staff at Koons. My salesman Pete Dixon and sales manager Mark Rogers are great to work with. Will post pics later!
I am driving the 4 hours to Koons tomorrow, I have been talking with them the past few days, planning on picking up a White base model. I was quoted for 20.5 OTD but I am going for the 0% financing so I'm losing a rebate otherwise it was 19.5. This is with 0 money down, did you put anything down?

I am driving the 4 hours to Koons tomorrow, I have been talking with them the past few days, planning on picking up a White base model. I was quoted for 20.5 OTD but I am going for the 0% financing so I'm losing a rebate otherwise it was 19.5. This is with 0 money down, did you put anything down?
$1000 down, but that's not included in the otd price. I got 2.24 financing so it made sense for me to take the rebate.

$1000 down, but that's not included in the otd price. I got 2.24 financing so it made sense for me to take the rebate.
Hmm I should have some wiggle room then, seeing as how the only difference should be the $500 paint option for white. and the $1000 rebate.

Edit: Whats your local tax %? That could also be a difference, It's 8% for me.

LILIKE16ST

Mine with nav and black wheels (just under $1200 total) was something like 19500 give or take before ttt with all the rebates available but I had to take the 1.9% for 72 to get that this was back in April I went with 0% for 60 and lost 1000 rebate which made it mid 20xxx range ended up at 21500 otd after ttt. It ended up making more sense for me to do 0% as it ended up being 1200 or so cheaper for the life of the loan if I remember correctly vs the 1.9 for 72 I also went with 0 money down. Mines a 2016 shadow black.

Virginia sales tax is 4.1 I believe.
Ahh gotcha 8% for new york.

Mine with nav and black wheels (just under $1200 total) was something like 19500 give or take before ttt with all the rebates available but I had to take the 1.9% for 72 to get that this was back in April I went with 0% for 60 and lost 1000 rebate which made it mid 20xxx range ended up at 21500 otd after ttt. It ended up making more sense for me to do 0% as it ended up being 1200 or so cheaper for the life of the loan if I remember correctly vs the 1.9 for 72 I also went with 0 money down. Mines a 2016 shadow black.
Yeah we figured we would go with the 0% and pay off a credit card to make the difference. The car is for my girlfriend, I have a 2014 focus ST.

Virginia sales tax is 4.1 I believe.
Ahh gotcha 8% for new york.

Yeah we figured we would go with the 0% and no money down, then pay off a credit card to make the difference in monthly payment. The car is for my girlfriend, I have a 2014 focus ST.

I just traded up. I got a deal that I did not think anyone would make.
Yesterday I purchased a new 16, at 4k less than msrp and 0% for 72 months. The main reason I made this deal was to get back into a warranty if I needed it.

Team Ford near Sacramento CA was great to work with their service and effort to work a deal was second to none!!

a little late, but why not:
got mine in February from Koons
16 Kona Blue with Red (orange?) Recaro, Nav, Sunroof, black wheels

ended up getting it for $21.8K OTD which I was happy with
4200 miles, and a mountune tune later, i LOVE it (FMIC, filter, RMM, hot side charge pipe)

At 5 Star Ford, DFW TX, paid $19,464 with NAV and white pearl paint. Got 15K miles on it and will be installing the Mountune MP215 kit and short shifter and engine mounts soon.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Since this thread is here....

18 Orange Spice with Smoke Storm Recaros and Ebony wheesls
$19678 before tax and license Autonation Ford Valencia CA.
Thats $5400 off MSRP and below invoice.

$25125 MSRP
$ 439 dealer discount
$ 3000 Factory Rebate
$ 2000 private cash
$19678 plus tax and license

Last edited:
Recently picked up a new ‘17 in shadow black for $15k from Don Hattan Ford in Augusta, KS. No extras like Recaros or a moonroof, but I couldn’t pass it up for the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Recently picked up a new ‘17 in shadow black for $15k from Don Hattan Ford in Augusta, KS. No extras like Recaros or a moonroof, but I couldn’t pass it up for the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s gotta be a record low......