Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Shift knob weights

I wish there was a shift lever sort of “in between” the Boomba and CW. The CW height and throw looks great but looks super dumb for a DD if I’m being honest with no shiftboot. I have the Mountune assembly on the trans and am on the fence if I want to mess with the actual in car shifter assembly. Have both sets of metal bushings I have yet to install but am hopeful it improves shift feel some.

I’ve been looking into different knobs but I really like the shape/feel of the stocker. Maybe wish it was a touch heavier though.

Sean

OP
kevinatfms

kevinatfms

Thread Starter #23
Just to update this. My current setup is the Shift Solutions "tear drop" knob, Boomba bushings, Whoosh shift plate. I did order the Coolerworx shifter though and waiting on delivery. Ill probably run with the Coolerworx knob for a little but i dont like metal knobs so it will get swapped out at some point.

The 2" extension worked but it gave a vague centering feel while pushing the car. Missed the 2-3 shift a few times leaving me wondering if the stock length worked better. Swapped back and found its easier to find that 2-3 shift with the shorter length.