Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Short Shifter Part Identification Issue

My wife purchased a generic short shifter for me. Unfortunately, it didn't include the bolt circled in the picture. Does anyone know the specs of the bolt circled in this picture? I can't find it anywhere and it doesn't look like a standard fastener to me. The seller says the thread is M6*8 standard, but my larger concerns is the "ball" on top. Any suggestions/help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

1604696668357.png

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Buy a Mountune Short shifter kit* problem solved. Buy once...cry once still holds true to this day with everything! Been on mine 40k + and have used 3 others that are very similar to your setup you are showing. I had issues with fitment...shifter feel. Bought a Mountune and it all went away. Fitment is second to NONE*

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Return it for a complete assembly.

I have a $40 generic one as well and its holding up great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Contact all the manufacturers of the ADAPTERS and tell them you need to purchase a replacement. One of them will sell you one I'm sure.

I have the boomba short shifter (not the adapter, the shifter assy) and love it. If in your budget, get one.