Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Shortest Exhaust Hangers

Brianmc27

I recently put on the Flowmaster exhaust, and the provided hangers cause the tips to be lower than I like.

The hangers are exactly the same length as OEM, thereby the same as the Whoosh hangers.

As I understand, Torque Solutions and Cobb make the shortest hangers, is that correct?
Thanks!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I recently put on the Flowmaster exhaust, and the provided hangers cause the tips to be lower than I like.

The hangers are exactly the same length as OEM, thereby the same as the Whoosh hangers.

As I understand, Torque Solutions and Cobb make the shortest hangers, is that correct?
Thanks!
Dont burn your valance!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Ill Get a picture of my Thermal R & D to show how close it is with whoosh jelly bean hangers.

Last edited:
OP
Brianmc27

Brianmc27

Thread Starter #5
Ill Get a picture of my Thermal R & D to show how close it is with whoosh jelly bean hangers.

Awesome. Although these hangers measure the same length as the Jellys, so I think it will have a similar result.
I think I might rotate the mid-pipe up to see if that can bring the rear resonator up.

DangerMouse

You should be able to adjust it and have the hangers at an angle. Otherwise the powerflex hangers from whoosh are a tad shorter and work good. I had them for awhile before the whoosh hangers came out.

OP
Brianmc27

Brianmc27

Thread Starter #7
You should be able to adjust it and have the hangers at an angle. Otherwise the powerflex hangers from whoosh are a tad shorter and work good. I had them for awhile before the whoosh hangers came out.
Do you mean to bend the hangers?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
My tips actually get bigger as the tailpipe comes out....its closer than it looks. Might be better in person

No. Just adjust the exhaust and slide it forward to pull the tip up some. The poly hangers will be at an angle rather than straight up and down.
Wouldn’t it eventually just vibrate back into the most natural position of up/down? The poly hangers that is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DangerMouse

Wouldn’t it eventually just vibrate back into the most natural position of up/down? The poly hangers that is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mine didn't. I had to readjust the exhaust when I put longer hangers on. Not saying it won't, just my experience.