Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Should I Buy This Used 2011 Ford Fiesta SES Hatchback Manual?

Do you or someone you know have a Fiesta over 125k miles and still good to go?

• Total voters
Thank you for helping me! It has about 120 miles on it for $2500 USD certified. I'll be doing 10-15 miles a year. I'd be happy if it can last another 3+ years. I feel that it can if I keep regular oil changes on time and drive it smoothly then I can prove everyone wrong who keeps raising their voice at me for choosing Ford and not the other brands. I told them I did my research and that the Fiesta fits my needs the most. But they may be right, so my research continues. Do you or someone you know have a Fiesta with higher milage than this one and still going strong?

Last edited:

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I bought a '11 Fiesta SES, new and loved it.
I traded it in for my '14 Fiesta ST and I love it more.

Thank you for helping me! It has about 120 miles on it for $2500 USD certified. I'll be doing 10-15 miles a year. I'd be happy if it can last another 3+ years. I feel that it can if I keep regular oil changes on time and drive it smoothly then I can prove everyone wrong who keeps raising their voice at me for choosing Ford and not the other brands. I told them I did my research and that the Fiesta fits my needs the most. But they may be right, so my research continues. Do you or someone you know have a Fiesta with higher milage than this one and still going strong?
Just recently sold my 2011 Fiesta SES and bought a 2016 Fiesta ST. My SES was at 190K miles and still going strong. With the proper preventative maintenance, these can go for quite a while. When I sold it, the guy who bought it was amazed at the condition and that everything was running. Just give the vehicle a good inspection and check it out, but there's no reason these can't go up to, or beyond, 200K. Mine old one certainly will, even if I don't finish out the last 10K myself.