Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Sideview mirror damaged, help please

I got a quote for parts from my dealership, but they wouldn't give me the part numbers, duh I know. Anybody have the part numbers for the full assembly and the cap. I know the cap has to be replaced, but what do you guys think about the assembly? It looks undamaged except that it has been moved from its resting location on the door. The mirror is untouched. Also anybody have an install guide? It looks like it is just one bolt from a quick glance. Any help would be appreciated. I have the one with the heated mirrors btw. I'll post some pics after I am off of work.

OP
W
Thread Starter #4
Thanks for the link! It looks like the complete assembly for the left side with the heated glass is discontinued. Is the ability to be "heated" come from the glass itself, where i could swap out the mirror from my broken assembly, or would the assembly without the heated glass lack the proper connection to allow the glass to be heated? I am going to have to get a new assembly since the impact of whatever it was broke a clip that holds the cover onto the assembly.

Which one of these is for a 2015 Fiesta ST without blind spot monitor but with heat?
  • AE8Z-17683-A With power, without blind spot monitor, without blind spot monitor.
  • AE8Z-17683-D With power, with blind spot monitor, with heat.
  • D2BZ-17683-F With power, with blind spot monitor, without heat.

I would definitely call the dealer and get a P/N. Since the dealer you called was no help, I would call an alternate dealer.

One thing that stood out to me is this part number: AE8Z-17683-A The descriptions duplicates "without BMS, without BMS. It makes me think the description is wrong and should be "without BMS, with heat". I know, it's a stretch. But the drawings of that P/N show the heated symbol on the glass.

Dealers here have no resistance on providing this type of detail. So if I can help, let me know.