Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Signed up for a rallycross

Well I am going to beat my FiST into submission. I registered for my first rallycross coming up in February. Any tips or pointers? I am definitely installing some mudflaps before then.

OP
mscuil
Thread Starter #3
Winter tires are allowed, so I was going to run on my blizzaks for the first time, just to see how much I like it, before committing to another set specific for rallycross. Think that will suffice for a fun run in the meantime?

OP
mscuil
Thread Starter #5
So I may have forgotten that my girlfriend and I are taking a road trip to North Carolina on the day of the race, so I cancelled my registration. She looked so disappointed when I was thrilled and exclaimed that I signed up for my first race. Ooops. [nono] Anyways, I did go to a local rally shop today and ordered my first helmet, a Bell M4. I picked the owner's brain for some time, and soon should be getting a skid plate fabricated or bought, along with mudflaps. That should keep the car in ok shape for a little while at least. [^]

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
So I may have forgotten that my girlfriend and I are taking a road trip to North Carolina on the day of the race, so I cancelled my registration. She looked so disappointed when I was thrilled and exclaimed that I signed up for my first race. Ooops. [nono] Anyways, I did go to a local rally shop today and ordered my first helmet, a Bell M4. I picked the owner's brain for some time, and soon should be getting a skid plate fabricated or bought, along with mudflaps. That should keep the car in ok shape for a little while at least. [^]
They'll be plenty of other races, pleasing the girlfriend/wife is always first priority.[readthis]

Darn I was so curious to see how it turned out and to read about your experience.

OP
mscuil
Thread Starter #9
Darn I was so curious to see how it turned out and to read about your experience.
Don't you worry, just wait a month and I'll get some photos and have a story to tell (hopefully a good one...)