Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Silvers NeoMax Coilovers - Custom Spring Rates

Tax return season is right around the corner and I plan on using some of that money to purchase some coilovers from Ron @ Whoosh. I don’t like to cheap out on parts, but I also like a great “bang for buck” deal.

I have decided to go with Silvers because they’re a reputable company, they have a 18 month warranty, they’re rebuildable, great customer service/feedback & lastly they’re customizable in regards to spring rates. (As well, they’re fully adjustable with 24 levels of dampening)

I have recently joined the FiST community/car scene in August and I’m a novice in regards to suspension.

I was curious which spring rate setup I should go with?

Essentially, my FiST is my “daily” and I live in the greater Los Angeles area for 3/4 of the year. I understand that I own a “sports car” so comfortability isn’t a necessity, but it’s appreciated.

My build is following the path of a purely functional, reliable, daily driver, & canyon run build.

Any comments are welcome and I would love to hear your experience(s) with spring rates on your coilover setup, and even better if you have experience with Silvers NeoMax Coilovers.

Cheers.
-DJ

kevinatfms

I dont think you can change the rear spring rate on a divorced setup. Most of these companies are only producing one rate for the rear of the car since its a divorced spring and shock combo.

Anyone have any clue if they are offering custom rear spring rates? Or know the rear spring rate?

I am curious if anyone got the Silvers and installed them yet. I have not seen any reviews for our cars. I am waffling between BC coils or Silvers coils and the Silvers seem to have a more substantial baseline spring rate.