Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Sirius Freezes when using "Browse" button

Does anyone here use their Sirius? I rather like it, but noticed about 50% of the time when I press the Browse button, it just hangs forever. I can't remember the loading message, but it never shows the guide about 50% of the time. It's really annoying, and seems to happen whenever I let a passenger take the controls and try finding some music. This means I need to know all the channel numbers or names, and you can only save 18 favorites or so :(

mine freezes too, i just use the paper guide sirius sent in the mail. to know what channel i want to go to

Happens to me all the time. I switch on and off but it's a real nuisance trying to find new favourites. I'm just stuck with my fave 6 in fear of it crashing when I'm trying to look for new channels. Safe to say I'm not gonna subscribe after the trial because the stuff I listen to is on the regular radio anyway.

Same here. I find the sound quality is not that great from Sirius. They compress their files to the point that the sound quality is worse than regular FM radio. Compared to a CD, well there is no comparison. On the plus side my free trail was to run out in June but is still going.

Happened to me last when I decided to see what Sirius has to offer during the trail period. I called Sirius' customer service & they just sent a signal to reset it. 5 minutes later.....good to go!