Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Size hose clamps for crossover pipe

Have whoosh crossover pipe and the silicone coupler, however I didn’t have any hose clamps included. Can anyone tell me the size I need real quick so I can buy em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you check the paper the pipe was wrapped in? Mine were wrapped up in that.

I thought I didn't get any either, I emailed Ron and he said they are 60-80mm. He informed me they should be wrapped in the paper and sure enough they were

OP
NateDawgST
Thread Starter #3
Yea I throughly checked the box and they weren’t in there. Originallly I ordered the ram air but they weren’t in stock so ron hooked me up with the whoosh one instead and ceramic coated it. Wonder if the change up might have caused an issue. Anyway ima go buy some rn ty!

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
very odd they are missing but it's certainly possible
we wrap them in paper similar to the void fill in the box. I've had numerous inquiries about this only to be found after looking through the packing material.
Either way, we use euro hose clamps 60-80mm size

OP
NateDawgST
Thread Starter #5
It’s possible I missed it, however I’ve had the pipe for a week or more and that box is long gone lol. Oh well, and ty for replies.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'm SURE they are 2 1 /2 - 3 inch clamps. Double up the clamps and use Hair spay to make the hose stick to the pipe. I did and I haven't blown a charge pipe hose since with my Gen2. Good luck!