Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Snow ready! Sparcos, Blizzaks and Rokblokz

OP
N
Thread Starter #4
I hope the Flaps come in black. My car is Orange so.....
Yep all kinds of colors! Both for flap color and sticker color. Also regular and short length flaps(for lowered cars)
The sparco Terras at 16” and Blizzaks are 195/60-16 they rub some, on stock suspension
Rokblokz.com

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yep all kinds of colors! Both for flap color and sticker color. Also regular and short length flaps(for lowered cars)
The sparco Terras at 16” and Blizzaks are 195/60-16 they rub some, on stock suspension
Rokblokz.com
Yeah, my already fairly tall (24.2" O.D.) 195/60-15 Arctic 12s on 15x7s do not rub at all at factory ride height (even with sharp, FULL compression of the suspension while working on rallies with some very rough gravel/rock stage roads), but I would expect something a full inch taller to rub A LOT. [wink]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^Too nice, actually, for gritty, grimy, salt/brine soup use. [wink]

But yeah, I don't like steelies either, so low setting power washer it is (if it is ever above freezing) on the nicer alloys. [thumb]

OP
N
Thread Starter #8
Yeah, my already fairly tall (24.2" O.D.) 195/60-15 Arctic 12s on 15x7s do not rub at all at factory ride height (even with sharp, FULL compression of the suspension while working on rallies with some very rough gravel/rock stage roads), but I would expect something a full inch taller to rub A LOT. [wink]
Checking tire pressure today I noticed the Blizzaks are actually 205/55-16. According to tiresize.com
205/55-16 = 24.9” vs 195/60-16 = 25.2” diameter
Whoops! Could have swore they were 195/60

SPhilli911

Such a great wheel... Both your cars look great in winter mode.

View attachment 36899
Awesome! While the rest of us are going for the rally look, you are actually rallying. :cool:

Light bar looks great, too. I've got the Rally Innovations bar and some lights just haven't put on the car yet (if I will at all).

OP
N
Thread Starter #13
Ive been searching for these wheels in bronze but i dont think they make them in 4x108 anymore. You have the short rokblokz on your fiesta?
I have the normal length RokBlokz
TireRack doesn’t have the bronze anymore
I read somewhere they stopped making the bronze