Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

So... apprently my engine keeps adding timing regardless of knock detected

OP
T
Thread Starter #21
All tunes will take away a bit of timing as the moment of knock and then keep advancing after that. Ideally there is no knock and all cylinders end up in the same timing advance at the end of the rpm range you log to. Of course the more knock the less timing you will end up with.
10-4 I realized that after countless hours reviewing my logs and comparing to stratifieds blog on ignition timing and corrections.

Just installed the intercooler and flashed my stratified tune and drove for about 10 mins. From the very first push of the pedal backing out of my driveway I was like ooooooh that's nice....... I can't get over how incredibly responsive this car is now, tap the gas and youre a rocket ship. Also, I didn't upload my crackles.map..... but GOD D*** I pop and bang anyways and it sounds f****** amazing. I'm gonna have to tag the guy who tuned it as it wasn't Alex, but this guy absolutely killed it.